Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

The Hateful Eight

#2 Hateful Eight.png

Awesome, Their should have been 8 card representing one character in each.
Steelbook back is :thumbs:, the front remove the 2 characters. IMO:cool::cool::cool:
And again 500, people will kill for one :smashed: .
Thanks! As far as I know, separate cards for Kurt Russell's and JSL's characters don't exist... they share one card, hence the reason there's only seven. I agree with your comment about the steelbook... unfortunately, I'm not that good at Photoshop, so would've struggled to remove them lol. Haha a good ol' western shootout just to claim a copy! :p

Reactions: K.i.T
awesome man!! I've only made 2 artworks myself check back a couple of pages and you will see my deadpool and bladerunner attempts :naughty:

Thanks my friend.

This artwork has been approved by Friedkin himself: I sent him by Twitter and he's one my followers now ;)
I met him last year at the "Champs-Élysées Film Festival" in Paris.
So we're in touch now :thumbs:

Your artworks are VERY clever and elegant! I'm VERY VERY demanding on this point, believe me!
I like in particular:
For Deadpool: The disc label and the framing of the facing
For Blade Runner: The Black and White (and the choice of the visuals) for the Steelbook

Thanks my friend.

This artwork has been approved by Friedkin himself: I sent him by Twitter and he's one my followers now ;)
I met him last year at the "Champs-Élysées Film Festival" in Paris.
So we're in touch now :thumbs:

Your artworks are VERY clever and elegant! I'm VERY VERY demanding on this point, believe me!
I like in particular:
For Deadpool: The disc label and the framing of the facing
For Blade Runner: The Black and White (and the choice of the visuals) for the Steelbook

wow that great dude, please I want to see more of your ideas!

Thanks for your comments, I love blade runner, one of my favorite films! The film has such stunning cinematography I think it would be waste not use those beautiful frames for the artwork!

wow that great dude, please I want to see more of your ideas!

Thanks for your comments, I love blade runner, one of my favorite films! The film has such stunning cinematography I think it would be waste not use those beautiful frames for the artwork!

Too bad: you've missed the AMAZING Night in tribute to Ridley Scott only two weeks ago!
I made the graphic design for this event called "Les Nuits au Max".

3 films where shown on one the biggest screen in Paris: MAX LINDER PANORAMA (screen: 107 m2!!!!!).
Blade Runner in NEW DCP,
GLADIATOR (DCP)
and the masterpiece "THE DUELLISTS" (BD Rip).

VERY Bad News for the fans of Blade Runner:
Warner has lost the rights since 17 May. So Blade Runner is unavailable in theatre :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Maximus15