Dario Argento's OPERA - 30th Anniversary Limited Leatherbook Edition [Germany]

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Release date: April 1, 2018
Purchase Link: tba
Price: EUR

27867725_1864460526921467_4527922037179656301_n.jpg

Opera was the second Argento film I purchased. Both on VHS and DVD (Anchor Bay).The first being Suspiria, of course.
The Suspiria Leatherbound edition released in Germany was a tad too pricey for me and then inevitably eclipsed by the new 4K scans and Steelbook releases.
I'm curious if Opera will be a repeat of that scenario...:watch:

Opera was the second Argento film I purchased. Both on VHS and DVD (Anchor Bay).The first being Suspiria, of course.
The Suspiria Leatherbound edition released in Germany was a tad too pricey for me and then inevitably eclipsed by the new 4K scans and Steelbook releases.
I'm curious if Opera will be a repeat of that scenario...:watch:
I'm guessing Opera will be the same high price. Don't Torture A Duckling was priced the same so I'm guessing all these leather books will be the same price. It does look like a nice edition though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
I'm guessing Opera will be the same high price. Don't Torture A Duckling was priced the same so I'm guessing all these leather books will be the same price. It does look like a nice edition though.

Fully agree, as far as container goes, the leather bound book format is absolutely gorgeous!
It will probably also get the new 2K scan for the disc but will a Steel be on the horizon from "Synapse", "Cult" et al?
Only time will tell I suppose...:watch:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Fully agree, as far as container goes, the leather bound book format is absolutely gorgeous!
It will probably also get the new 2K scan for the disc but will a Steel be on the horizon from "Synapse", "Cult" et al?
Only time will tell I suppose...:watch:
Ah yeah hard to tell, it may well do at some point!

i think their are getting pricier now that they are becoming more popular. i bought dont torture a duckling and suspiria for about 115 euro each if not mistaken and now the church is about 130 on amazon, so Opera will have similar price