Dead Space 3 (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [México]

As posted at Crysis 3 thread, based on my poor knowledge for video game steelbooks I have not seen a metal pack case personally on my weely visit (2 per week) to Blockbuster/Game rush

Blockbuster/Game rush does not ship internationally and just got confirmation from Game planet and gamers they don’t do international shipping either.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I have found this from mixup, dont know if this can be sent outside México

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6427/mixupdeadspace3.png

pices here

Reactions: ocielz
what a pain is pre ordering here in México, dont know in others countries, I did a quick ride to Gameplanet and mixup to help a fellow ninja.

Dead space pre order is close now.

Found this online but it is from a German retailer since it was listed on ebay.de.

Attachments

• Steelbook.JPG
    Steelbook.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 116
mixup gived a Tin box :bs:

game planet indeed SteelBook

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz
Unfortunately Bob512 the policy on all stores here in México is this:

Pre order ($99 mxn) + video game ($999 mxn) purchase you got SteelBook, since I did not made any preorders no way to get SteelBooks.

This don't have inside arte, is a G2, they did not came with wrap so some little scratches are present due to lack of protection in transist to stores.

Last edited:
Added this and Crysis 3 to my G2 PS3 Steelbook list. now to hope it shows up on ebay at some point :p If someone gets a hold of this, or the Crysis 3 G2 steel from mexico, please let me know :) Thanks

Last edited:
In detail pics

G2 no indside art.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Blockbuster edition

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

just find out that gamers had the same case as Future Shop this based on description gived by phone.

so far 3 different arts for México, not bad, eh!

In detail pics

G2 no indside art.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Blockbuster edition

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

just find out that gamers had the same case as Future Shop this based on description gived by phone.

so far 3 different arts for México, not bad, eh!

Did you preorder 2 games to get them? Or did they just let you to take pics? Is there other way for us to get them?

^ This question has been repeated over and over and I have replied it now 3 or 4 times in the México threads, sorry if sounds to rude.

To get SteelBook is a must

1.- pre order fee $99 mxn
and
2.- game purchase $900 mxn

This is the only way to own the case direct from retailers.

All cases I have posted here:

* Are G2
* NO inside art
* Non factory sealed, expect scratches due to lack of care at stores.

Maybe Mercado Libre will get some in few days.

Hola,

I have several requests in order to get this steels and I'm very sorry to not be helpful to all of you.

Please do not send me more PMs requesting this cases.

BUT

I have contacted a seller over Mercado Libre asking for ALL cases he can get for Dead Space 3, based on his reply will post more info.

This is not in any way a opening for Group Buy

Reactions: wxlinkswd