Deadpool 2 (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #107) [Czech Republic]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: October 5, 2018 (E5A - E5B) - December 5 (E1) - December 12 (E2) - December 19 (E3) - January 16, 2019 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 Full Slip - E2 Lenti - E3 4K XL Full Slip - E4 Box set - Unnumbered 5A 4K - Unnumbered 5B
Price: 1099 CZK (E5A) - 699 CZK (E5B) - 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1499 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Notes: E4 does not include the Hard Box
Group buy: GB 5A - GB 5B

44146358_2113779088739056_5583016116780793856_n.jpg44057224_2113779575405674_4976585997513916416_n.jpg44079401_2113779725405659_1789191192630525952_n.jpg
44065498_2113780165405615_8033926684413526016_n.jpg44031556_2113780242072274_1448942328663244800_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gone for a 5B...... really need these awesome steelbooks to stop being released.... I want to cool down my pre-order list. haha

One definite good thing about this release is the fun, trippy steelbook.
One possible good thing about this release date several months away is the possibility of inclusion of the Extended Cut w/ the missing 12 minutes cut from the theatrical release … on the other hand not unknown for an X-MEN: DoFP - ROGUE CUT situation leading to another steelbook … maybe before Christmas.

RE: EXTENDED CUT - Cinema Blend interview with the director David Leitch(May 19, 2018),
"I can confirm that a DEADPOOL 2 Extended Cut is currently in the works … I had the pleasure of sitting down with David Leitch last week during the DEADPOOL 2 junket in New York. We were discussing the longest assembled cut of the film, and it was as part of that discussion that he revealed the new edit that is currently in the works."
"There's an extended cut. And I think that they may want to spin that out as a special thing, but right now I'm sort of... we're taking our time, and it's going back to the 'director cut,' and then sort of collaborating with Ryan [Reynolds], Rhett [Reese], and Paul [Wernick], and making sure we're all getting all the jokes we want - to have it be fun and our sort of fun collaboration."
"David Leitch described "nips and tucks" that were done that wound up cutting 12 minutes from the assembly -- but also offered a taste of some sequences that the Deadpool 2 Extended Cut will be bringing back for fans. For example, there will be a montage of the titular anti-hero
trying a wide variety of suicide methods after being devastated by the death of Vanessa (Morena Baccarin).
. But that's not all, as the director says the alternate version of the film will use a lot of lines that were not included in the theatrical edition."

Surprised anyone would hate this - would you rather a steelbook art of a zoom up of Deadpool's face? I love this kind of fun art. The back is goofy for sure, but it's just the back. The front is perfection.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Hmm not sure if to order the standalone steelbook or wait for the slip editions.

One little gripe with the steelbook by the way... the stars on the spine kinda bug me. :muted:

I doubt I’ll join the GB or order direct because I have nothing to bundle it with but hopefully can pick it up on the bay when it’s relessed (for around cost)

I'm confused. I saw there was a GB for this and ordered a 5A since I'm saw it's an FAC. So now that I read a few posts, is this just a plain steelbook with no booklet, cards, slip, etc? I thought it was a complete package. I know that there have been complete beauty shots after a GB went live.

I'm confused. I saw there was a GB for this and ordered a 5A since I'm saw it's an FAC. So now that I read a few posts, is this just a plain steelbook with no booklet, cards, slip, etc? I thought it was a complete package. I know that there have been complete beauty shots after a GB went live.
As always, the unnumbered releases as just the steel and a 1/4 slip with no goodies.

I really apologize for my ignorance but I don’t recall this ever happening so I don’t know what to do.

I don’t recall a GB before there were slips shown.

Are we just all securing a copy and we choose the slip we like the most later? That would seem strange but I don’t know what else to think.

My jaw dropped when I saw there was a GB already because the steel was just posted and I think the release is September so I figured we were just getting our first look and slips and goodies would come later.

I have the FA full slip for the first Deadpool and don’t want to miss out but I’m completely befuddled about what’s going on and what to do. Could someone kindly explain?

Thanks.

I really apologize for my ignorance but I don’t recall this ever happening so I don’t know what to do.

I don’t recall a GB before there were slips shown.

Are we just all securing a copy and we choose the slip we like the most later? That would seem strange but I don’t know what else to think.

My jaw dropped when I saw there was a GB already because the steel was just posted and I think the release is September so I figured we were just getting our first look and slips and goodies would come later.

I have the FA full slip for the first Deadpool and don’t want to miss out but I’m completely befuddled about what’s going on and what to do. Could someone kindly explain?

Thanks.

GB is for the stand alone steelbook edition, no slips! The FAC slip editions will be on another GB later on

GB is for the stand alone steelbook edition, no slips! The FAC slip editions will be on another GB later on

Thank you very much for the explanation. I’m pretty sure this is my first exclusive that I was interested in where it’s happened like that so I just didn’t understand.