Depeche Mode fans??

93Cobra

BANNED
Dec 21, 2012
USA
Just wanted to see if there are any big DM fans out there??..They are by far my favorite..I've been listening to them for over 20 years..I've been to 5 concerts and own almost every album,cd,and sacd :)
..I just bought all the remastered songs on my amazon cloud and they are filling my house with amazing sound!!

Whats your favorite song,album or video by them??...

I have always loved DM. My 2 favorite songs are Dreaming of me and New Life. I even named one of my cats Depeche back in the 90's. I was never lucky enough to see them over here.

Reactions: jbsolo and 93Cobra
I'm a big fan of them...synthpop fans..modern rock fans...80s fan. I have so many rare remixes of Depeche Mode in my CDs collection from Razormaids, etc.

Nice to see another DM fan...

Reactions: 93Cobra
I do like them for sure. They are part of the reason why I love industrial music. Such as Front Line Assembly, NIN and others.

I don't know if I have a favorite album.. but a few of my fav songs are "in chains", "john, the revelator" and "Personal Jesus" -- which coincidentally is my fav cover song by Marilyn Manson

Saw them at Wembley Arena in 1990 (if I remember correctly) I too have lots of albums around the house :) A question of time, everything counts, so many more :D

I do like them for sure. They are part of the reason why I love industrial music. Such as Front Line Assembly, NIN and others.

I don't know if I have a favorite album.. but a few of my fav songs are "in chains", "john, the revelator" and "Personal Jesus" -- which coincidentally is my fav cover song by Marilyn Manson

Hey buddy, I didn't think anybody else new what Industrial music was. I love Front 242, anything associated with Al Jorgenson esc Revolting Co**s, Meat Beat Manifesto:scat:

Awesome!!..Im a big industrial fan myself..Love me some Nitzer Ebb!!:scat:

i was really into them around the time 'broken frame' and 'some great reward' came out...back in the cassette tape era;)

and of course i had my own personal depeche mode mixed tape which was the best mix in the world...or at least in my world at the time:)

Ahh, Depeche Mode.
One of my favourite bands that I have never seen live.

Here's a little bit of my vinyl collection of Depeche Mode records:

bilde1u.jpg

Been a fan for over 30 years, and hard to pick one song, but I probably listen to Policy of Truth the most with Just Can't Get Enough as the second most. One of my fave bands from back in the day.