Amazon US
Game UK

Limited Edition:

nCuESh2.jpg

ogNLVoh.jpg

limited.jpg

-Limited Edition SteelBook™ Case and Game Disc
-Guardian Folio, containing:

-“Arms and Armament” Field Guide: Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. You will learn the truth.
-Postcards from the Golden Age: Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it’s time to take them back.
-Antique Star Chart: Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.

-Collector’s Edition Digital Content: The City has provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:

-A Unique Ghost Casing
-An Exclusive Player Emblem
-An Exclusive Player Ship Skin

-Includes the Destiny Expansion Pass

Ghost Edition:
WBMV3DK.png

gX3gQxW.jpg

ghost.jpg

Bungie says it will truly be a limited production run and availability.

-Limited Edition SteelBook™ Case and Game Disc

-Ghost Replica: This is your motion-sensing Ghost, featuring lights and audio from the game. May it lead you through the Darkness.

-Letter of Introduction: These worlds were once ours. If you accept your destiny, you will be asked to do the impossible.

-Golden Age Relics, which include a Patch, Sticker, and two Chrome slides of the Traveler

-Guardian Folio, containing:

-“Arms and Armament” Field Guide: Many believe the weapons and armor featured in this record are a myth. You will learn the truth.
-Postcards from the Golden Age: Our worlds have been claimed by our enemies. Now, it’s time to take them back.
-Antique Star Chart: Explore the wild frontiers of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.

-Collector’s Edition Digital Content: The City has provided you with a cache of items to start you on your journey, including:

-A Unique Ghost Casing
-An Exclusive Player Emblem
-An Exclusive Player Ship Skin

-Includes the Destiny Expansion Pass

Last edited by a moderator:
Limited edition seems like a good idea..only ~$40 more than the normal edition but comes with the goodies + expansion 1 and 2 which I think I read cost $35 for both. Only down side is I'm not sure if I'll be playing this game when expansions come out :\ need more money!

Well, if you wanted the Ghost Edition for the PS4, it's gone (from amazon.com)! It's still available for the XBox One though.

Pre ordered the LE set,gotta be worth the price.game is £45,DLC is £35 & the steelbook & other goodies gave to be worth £15.

I still wish we had some sort of parity with the U.S costing,seems kinda unfair at times.

Reactions: nicblue
For anyone who snagged the LE (or Ghost Edition) for the 360, what's on the second disc? The one with the Traveler on it?

The standard 36o copy is one disc, and my XB1 copy was also a single disc. PS3/PS4 too. But the LE for the 360 has that second disc and it's driving me crazy not knowing what it contains. Thanks!

Edit: I guess the pics I've seen isn't a disc at all. Just a paper placeholder:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2fwslx/extra_disc_slot_in_le_steelbook/

Last edited:
This steelbook is nice but it feels really cheap. It pops like an embossed/debossed steelbook does except this isn't. At least my copy is like that.