Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: 15 August, 2016
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

The year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans have now been deemed outcasts, living a life of complete and total segregation from the rest of society. Now an experienced covert-agent, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.

Game Informer has revealed the cover to their upcoming May issue which features a brand new title front and center, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. A follow-up to 2011’s “Human Revolution,” the game is set two years after its predecessor and sees the return of Adam Jensen. The magazine describes the title as follows:

“Set in 2029, Adam Jensen returns and joins forces with an Interpol-funded task force aiming to hunt down and capture augmented terrorists in a world that now hates and fears transhumans. Jensen has a new suite of augmentations that allow him to cleverly navigate stealth, combat, and social interactions, but how Jensen chooses to solve every problem is entirely up to you.”

The outlet also reports that the title will answer a number of burning questions left in the wake of “Human Revolution” as well as some new augments that will allow players to “remote hack electronic objects, fire off nano blades from a distance, and surround themselves with a nearly indestructible nanoshield.”

Eidos Montreal is developing the title, which is currently without a release date. Deus Ex: Manking Divided will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC upon release. You can check out the preview video in the player below and also click on the image above to see a bigger version.

Source

Attachments

• deus.jpg
    deus.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
Been in Game Mcarther Glen today BIG HUGE announcement tomorrow :naughty: .

Sounded like a Square Enix based :giggle:.

Information recived will be uploaded to the Game Chesterfield and Mcarther Glen as SOON as it is known :thumbs: .

Couldn't belive it even my most pathetic Puppy desparate face couldn't get anything else :banghead: :banghead: . Man oh man am I slipping :arghh: :arghh:.

Was HOPEFULL of a Collectors Edition again conferment tomorow :OMG:.

Anyone got a time machine I can borrow :squint: .

Also found this :wtf: :hungry: .

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/deus-ex-mankind-divided-the-story-so-far/1100-6426574/. A few spoilers :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: so carnt say I have not warned you :whistle:. YES I read it anyway :kiss:.

Last edited:
@Scary Hair :thumbs:

The year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans have now been deemed outcasts, living a life of complete and total segregation from the rest of society. Now an experienced covert-agent, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.

Reactions: Scary Hair
The game never struck me as near completion anyway.They can take the time they need to make a good game. There will be games to hold us over until then.

I know it is miniscule in the skeam of things . Only done Last Of Us and need to Finish Far Cry 4 on PS4 .

Just looking forward to it so much . Read it late last night so it was a downer .

I would rather them put back and get no flack when they do relise it .

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach is an innovative game mode, included for free with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. This new take on the game offers, for the very first time, an arcade approach on the gameplay of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, providing players with a connected puzzle shooter experience. As a Ripper, a hacker in the year 2029, your objective is to obtain and sell highly classified corporate data by infiltrating some of the world’s most secure servers, using the funds you acquire to upgrade both your skills and arsenal.

As you play, the rewards you earn, including XP, credits, and booster packs, will allow you to face the increasing difficulty of the game. Challenge yourself, your friends, and people from around the world in the ultimate Deus Ex arcade twist. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach is a live game mode, introducing new challenges and features by rolling out updates on a regular basis.

This looks SO good, but sadly, the first game is still sitting in my massive backlog! Hopefully I can one day get to Human Revolution so I can play Mankind Divided.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles