Multi Devil May Cry HD Collection (2018)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
DQdI9MQUEAAp0am-ds1-670x377-constrain.jpg

Capcom has announced that Devil May Cry HD Collection will be heading to PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 13th, 2018 for $29.99 both digitally and at retail. As with the previous iteration of the HD Collection on PS3 and Xbox 360, the collection includes the first three entries in the acclaimed action series: Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening – Special Edition.

So it's the exact same HD remaster as PS3 but with 60 fps? That's lazy. These games deserve a proper remaster from ground up like they did with Shadow of the Colossus! I'll probably skip this since i have the PS3 version.

I don't expect it to be perfect 60fps because it wasn't on PS3 and in fact I'm sure it'll be the exact same version just made available on the PS4 store. If Capcom thought they could make bank on a complete re-do I'm sure they'd have someone take the reigns and do it but they seem kinda cheap these days.. personally I'd rather see a proper DMC5 with OG Dante and co instead. They've been teasing for ages Hideaki Itsuno's new game and everyone is thinking/hoping this is what it'll be.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing