Discjunkie's Collection

May 3, 2011
Sweden
Okey, so I'm pretty new here but I'm guessing a lot of people know who I am anyway (call it a hunch, LOL) :ugh:

I thought I'd start off with an introduction. My name is Oskar, I recently turned 30 and I live in Sweden with a girlfriend, 4 dogs and a DVD-room (and yeah, the dogs aren't really "mine" as much as they are my GFs). I guess I mainly buy limited editions or stuff with special packaging (I only own like 20 keepcases, the rest is LEs or other type of collector's sets).

However, as I recently moved my DVD-room from one room to another I don't have a whole bunch of photos of the new collection as it's set up right now... but I do have a video (oh yeah, you'll notice I do a lot of that).

So here goes, check this vid for a somewhat complete look at my current collection (yeah, I know it's long but... well, who cares).

For more info on my collection you can checkout my website - discjunkie.se - or you can take a look at my rather extensive youtube-channel - DiscjunkieTV - where I review pretty much everything I buy.

Oh, and did I mention The Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Yeah, I'm kind of big on that too...

This video was shot in my old DVD-room but it gives you a complete rundown of every copy I own of this awesome movie - minus a couple of editions that I bought more recently.

And... well, guess that's it for my startup post. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Oh yeah, and as far as some FAQs:

1. Yes, my glasses are "real" - I need to wear them (but obviously picked the frames cause I like being different)
2. yes, I am aware of my hairstyle.
3. No, I don't dye my beard into different colors - it's all natural.
4. And yes, I'm quite aware that I'm probably a little bit insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing collection DiscJunkie!:) Your videos have been the inspiration for a lot of my buys. I got hold of The Matrix attaché case after watching your video. You have got some awesome editions!

Been visiting your site quite often....nice to see it again and all I can say: pure awesomeness as always! This is a true dedication to collecting! All Ninjas are happy to have you here :ninja:

Nice to see discjunkie around here, I have been watching your youtube videos. You always have something interesting to show! :)

Now if I only could find that The Box Limited Edition that you have...

I've been a subscriber to your YouTube channel for quite some time now. Great to see you hear, and you collection is god-like!