Slipbox Disney's Coco (3D Blu-ray w/ Art Cards and Bonus Disc) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: March 29, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €28.99

coco germany-1.jpg coco germany-2.jpg coco germany-3.jpg

This slipbox's artwork matches that front artwork of the Best Buy SteelBook. I am thinking it would be fitting to marry the two when the price of this drops in a few months :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Now there is a thought. But I cant remember the last i saw sticker on shrinkwrap for slipcover/slipbox release...

so stupid if not .... i mean the edition is promoting art on the front design and cards and its the equivalent of rated G but lets put some huge logo on the edition. lol

• Helpful Post
so stupid if not .... i mean the edition is promoting art on the front design and cards and its the equivalent of rated G but lets put some huge logo on the edition. lol
LOL. Imagine if we still had to deal with this on steelbooks!?
But why won't they jsut do what NA does and put the ratings at the back of the slip.

I say we make a sticker of the design behind to stick over that fsk LOL
LOL. If you're gonna go that far, might as well just make our own slip :LOL:

• Thanks
LOL. Imagine if we still had to deal with this on steelbooks!?
But why won't they jsut do what NA does and put the ratings at the back of the slip.
They are not allowed to. Before 2009, the FSK logos were in a different design, smaller and could be placed anywhere on the packaging. Since the 2009 reform, the FSK logos need to be 1200mm² large and be placed in the front left corner. Stickers, reversible cover art etc. are in fact allowed; however, many labels don't use them.