DigiPack Django Unchained Blu-ray Digipack [Italy]

Sep 6, 2012
Italy
Release date: May 15th, 2013
Amazon.it exclusive & limited to 1000, with Comic Book (24 pages) and Django Unchained soundtrack
Link

django_IT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SERIOUSLY, AMAZON.IT!!!

I recently ordered this item when it got back in stock, and I just got email from amazon.it saying they removed my order. HOW CAN THEY SELL ME AN ITEM THEY SUDDENLY DON'T HAVE!?

I actually already had a deal with another member but since I thought this was easier I was stupid and cancelled that to buy directly from amazon.

I'm so pissed right now man...

Last edited by a moderator:
SERIOUSLY, AMAZON.IT!!!

I recently ordered this item when it got back in stock, and I just got email from amazon.it saying they removed my order. HOW CAN THEY SELL ME AN ITEM THEY SUDDENLY DON'T HAVE!?

I actually already had a deal with another member but since I thought this was easier I was stupid and cancelled that to buy directly from amazon.

I'm so pissed right now man...

I'm sorry to hear that, it is out of order. If it was in stock you should get it.:(

I'm sorry to hear that, it is out of order. If it was in stock you should get it.:(
I'm currently trying to solve it out with the member I previously had my order with. Actually he hadn't cancelled yet, but there's a few things that needs to be solved before this looks plausible.

edit: btw, I'm sorry for my bad language Sigill :emb:

Reactions: Sigill
I'm currently trying to solve it out with the member I previously had my order with. Actually he hadn't cancelled yet, but there's a few things that needs to be solved before this looks plausible.

edit: btw, I'm sorry for my bad language Sigill :emb:

Hopefully you can get hold of one buddy.

Reactions: ABjerg
As soon as possibile some pics ;)

Waiting fervently for them. Plus I had a question. I ordered 3 3D Blurays with the discount offer last month when I pre ordered and they still did not ship to the UK. So do they ship their preorders and orders together when released, or orders before pre-order. Badly need some clarification as I'm worried whether I'll get my money refunded or not in case the 3D Bluray orders were lost, this is my first Ever order from amazon Italy.

Waiting fervently for them. Plus I had a question. I ordered 3 3D Blurays with the discount offer last month when I pre ordered and they still did not ship to the UK. So do they ship their preorders and orders together when released, or orders before pre-order. Badly need some clarification as I'm worried whether I'll get my money refunded or not in case the 3D Bluray orders were lost, this is my first Ever order from amazon Italy.

They will ship them altogether unless you pay extra to have them shipped individually. If you check your order details it should give you a shipping date.

Reactions: Scholer

Usually, when you make the order, in the last step you must choose if:

1) Ship all the order until the pre-order will be available

2) Ship all your Blu-Ray/Dvd's from time to time that are available but this has an higher price so,

I think that you have chose the first solution and so, all the order will be shipped when the last object will be available.

I hope i was clear :)

Reactions: Scholer
Usually, when you make the order, in the last step you must choose if:

1) Ship all the order until the pre-order will be available

2) Ship all your Blu-Ray/Dvd's from time to time that are available but this has an higher price so,

I think that you have chose the first solution and so, all the order will be shipped when the last object will be available.

I hope i was clear :)
Any chance of the pics yet?

Reactions: ABjerg
Be quiet be quiet :D
Man I'm sitting in front of my moniter with slow crappy internet for hours now. Just can't wait to see how it looks as it will take time for me to get mine in hand in Bangladesh from the UK. It's night here and I can't sleep, you know how sick we collectors can get waiting for these things. Please make it fast, you might just give a fellow collector a stroke.

Reactions: ABjerg and Bluprint