Django Unchained (Collectors Edition Blu-ray) [Czech]

May 29, 2012
Release date: 31st may 2013
Price: TBA
Pre-order: here

attachment.php

Looks pretty gorgeous if you ask me.
This is one of first concepts, so the looks might change a little. However, I´ve been told by our local distributor that we can expect this as a blu-ray edition.

Attachments

• django-unchained-premium-blu-ray.jpg
    django-unchained-premium-blu-ray.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,121
Last edited by a moderator:
A box, really? :( Even thought it is the same stuff offered, I would have gotten it with the wagon box. Too bad. :tear:

It is like giving a candy to a child and take it from him right away :p They show a pic clearly showing a wagon (Wooden or not, better if it was made from wood) and then they remove it :(

Still a very nice looking collector's edition, but not enough for me to want to pay the price of importing over. But it's good this is coming out for those whom are happy with getting everything other then the wagon case.

Still a very nice looking collector's edition, but not enough for me to want to pay the price of importing over. But it's good this is coming out for those whom are happy with getting everything other then the wagon case.

I wish it was still the carriage packaging also but this still has more extras than any other edition of Django. It's going to be limited to 300 so this is still the best version of Django so far.:)

It's a shame the wagon idea got scrapped, but I still think this is a nice little set. Would love to get one myself if it were easier/cheaper to import.

I think this looks great, I would have preferred the carriage but that box is pretty cool. The way it folds out is nice and the fact it's individually numbered is a bonus. I think this is the best Django edition so far!:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Wow, that packaging is a joke. The guy couldn't even get it back in the box. Spent the second half of the video trying. There's your train wreck. Those contents are so lame. What did we see, a vudu offer in the first slot? 3 cracker jack stickers? then some cards. A poster no one will ever put up or unfold more than once for themselves. Then a steelbook NOT in french. Freakin' french releases. I wonder if the comic is in french too? I'm headed back to check my amazon.jp preorder. I've got a bad feelin' about that one. Prob'ly gettin' canceled. Maybe I can find a blockbuster to sell the disc to me in an envelope. All this movie's packaging sucks. Whew! Sorry for carrying on like that. I haven't felt this way since I saw the steel in Target. Cheapest steel ever.