harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Double Lenti today and it's fantastic. Thanks for the GB @cooey as always.

Another steel however with a bloody paint chip on the back, but I've said in a different thread, I'm now starting to lose my OCD now as every Asian reatailer I've got steels from always has something wrong with it. So I'm happy that's it's not a bad and can't wait to stick in the disc and give it a watch!

Got my double Lenti today. Depth is amazing but cant seem to see what the front motion does.
Got pictures on my instagram, link in profile.
I don't think it's supposed to 'do' anything.

The single lenti has 3 different transitions though which looks much cooler and is unique (as Kimchi already used the double lenti image on theirs)......

I don't think it's supposed to 'do' anything.

The single lenti has 3 different transitions though which looks much cooler and is unique (as Kimchi already used the double lenti image on theirs)......
But the double has a unique lenticular too as well as the one on the front. And besides most people will only own the Blufans or the Kimchidvd so it doesn't really matter for 95% of people if it's unique or not.:confused:

But the double has a unique lenticular too as well as the one on the front. And besides most people will only own the Blufans or the Kimchidvd so it doesn't really matter for 95% of people if it's unique or not.:confused:
Well personally I'd rather chose the edition that hadn't been used anywhere else before. But I guess that's just me.

It's better artwork anyway IMO and the lower print run makes it even more desirable.

Well personally I'd rather chose the edition that hadn't been used anywhere else before. But I guess that's just me.

It's better artwork anyway IMO and the lower print run makes it even more desirable.
I understand but my point is, the double lenticular also has 1 lenticular which hasn't been used anywhere before (the same amount as the single).

And I'm glad you think so :thumbs:
Personally I've always liked the artwork on the double editions more. Everyone popping out randomly on the single wasn't to my style.
And again, I think by that logic the 1/4 slip would be the most desirable as it has the smallest print run. I feel like the double will be more sought after as it seems to be the preferred art with the pre-order being more difficult. And again, if you're into lenticulars, 2 is better than 1:woot:
But I'm happy that you're happy with you decision

• Thanks
Reactions: Skyarcke
I actually really don't like the art used for the single lenti but the lenti effect is cool and looks decent in the vids

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
It's bizarre but I look at it as a family...

1. One Click boxset is the home
2. The 1/4 slip is the youngster (child)
3. The single lenti is the male (father)
4. The double lenti is the female (mother)... the most powerful, prominent and dominant :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek and K.i.T
I shouldn't be worried yet but I'm starting to wonder what's going on with my double lenti. It was last scanned Aug 29th as still processing in China. But three days before that the exact same scan happened. Still processing in China. I wonder if it got sent back to Blufans and is now lost somewhere.

More than likely it'll hit stateside soon but it's unusual to see so little activity after being overseas for so long. It was accepted by their post Aug 26th.