Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: December 7, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €39.99

Dog-Soldiers-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Note
Amazon preview links since January 2024 will not show up in threads when members are using Chrome/Firefox/Opera web browsers

Screenshot example of what some members will see
Screenshot (425).png

A direct posted link in threads only show if using Safari web browser so members using a dfifferent web browser will not see the amazon link

Best post links in threads using this method instead Amazon FR so all members can see and use a amazon link
As in post links using same method we use in a thread OP when adding retailer links

I have just received the most shocking delivery ever from Amazon (and this is a new copy apparently)!
So, the steelbook has been opened, no cellophane but the j-card was included but not even covering it properly.
The steelbook was scratched in the back and on the edges.
The booklet was ripped and this is the funniest bit 2 Blu Rays included, no 4K disc :shipped:

• Wow
Reactions: GeoRattray
I have just received the most shocking delivery ever from Amazon (and this is a new copy apparently)!
So, the steelbook has been opened, no cellophane but the j-card was included but not even covering it properly.
The steelbook was scratched in the back and on the edges.
The booklet was ripped and this is the funniest bit 2 Blu Rays included, no 4K disc :shipped:
I've had a similar experience twice with Amazon.fr . They seem to send out customer returns as brand new copies. When I complained they said I could return it and re order. Unfortunately it was sold out