Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not looking like a good render is it. Helmet size and details not right, mouth all wrong and "collar" part of uniform wrong. And that's just from looking at those 2 pics. Also just noticed something - why can't we see the back bottom edge of the helmet? It should be visible between his neck and the front bottom edge.
If this does end up being the final render then I'll be just getting the fullslip.

Last edited:
someone stole my Russian Dredd!!

As for Film Arena being on fire. Hmm... It's about time someone lit a fire under their collective backsides to get moving on a release date for this steelbook.

And finally, I find it difficult to see how 'E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 500 copies' will translate into 'There will be enough copies of this edition to go around so no one needs to worry about missing out.'

My astrologer says that steelbook producers/retailers are entering a down cycle during which time their product will not be like it once was and sales will be down. PA with Oldboy and FA with Dredd just the beginning? Or is my astrologer full of sh............:watch:

I thought instead of astrology, I thought I would try I-ching.

I asked about Film Arena steelbooks and it said...

You are ignoring a clear and present danger to your well-being.
This danger comes to you in the form of a seduction, a diversion, an indulgence that is eating away at you.
You underestimate the tribute this will demand.

As for Film Arena being on fire. Hmm... It's about time someone lit a fire under their collective backsides to get moving on a release date for this steelbook.

And finally, I find it difficult to see how 'E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 500 copies' will translate into 'There will be enough copies of this edition to go around so no one needs to worry about missing out.'

YOUR Russian Dredd reads interesting :thumbs: .

Get those Photos flowing Gadget so you can get those last few thanks for that AMAZING Collection of yours HERE .

Yes I am touting THE MAN DESERVES IT :kiss: .

I'm stuck on Helmets :rofl::rofl::photo:

That Russian Dredd is a rare beauty! Lucky you!

That wasnt a reffering to E3 specifically, but overall copies of this title. If GB host will get 200 (or even more) of E1 and E2, and maybe around 100 of E3 thats still enough to cover the amount of members who were interested in this title in the original GB and even have extra copies for new members too.

Im sure thats what he meant about having enough copies so all original GB members can be covered and no one will miss out when the previous GB will be locked and we will start from scratch.

The GB host will try his best to get the maximum amount of copies for us here at HDN and we can be all glad to have him here with us.

That wasnt a reffering to E3 specifically, but overall copies of this title. If GB host will get 200 (or even more) of E1 and E2, and maybe around 100 of E3 thats still enough to cover the amount of members who were interested in this title in the original GB and even have extra copies for new members too.

Im sure thats what he meant about having enough copies so all original GB members can be covered and no one will miss out when the previous GB will be locked and we will start from scratch.

The GB host will try his best to get the maximum amount of copies for us here at HDN and we can be all glad to have him here with us.
Karl always does. It's has gotten very ugly lately. Ever since the Deadpool gb the claws has come out about FAC and I don't see why the harshness.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee