3D Dredd 3D [UK] - 14th Jan 2013

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
attachment.php

Up for pre-order here --> http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008OGHUFK/?tag=hidefnin-21

Attachments

• dredd_3d_teaser_poster_page_crop.jpg
    dredd_3d_teaser_poster_page_crop.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 213
I picked up the US version today in Best Buy. Single disc 3D/2D disc. I was very disappointed that, for the first day of release, it wasn't on display - they still had the tired Dark Knight Rises display. Eventually found two copies hiding in the 'general population' of blu rays. But I'm still hoping for a cool steelbook - in the meantime I may have to buy that metalcase version.

I picked up the US version today in Best Buy. Single disc 3D/2D disc. I was very disappointed that, for the first day of release, it wasn't on display - they still had the tired Dark Knight Rises display. Eventually found two copies hiding in the 'general population' of blu rays. But I'm still hoping for a cool steelbook - in the meantime I may have to buy that metalcase version.

do u have a 3d tv??? is it any gd, mines was just posted by hmv hope it arrives by saturday looking forward to watching this one :scat:

watched this earlier, i have to say i wasn't blown away by it and thought the picture quality was pretty bad but i did enjoy it better than the raid which is similar, overall a decent action flick .

I really like the French MetalPak-it's a great package!
Though the purist in me prefers the Japanese Steelbook release!

I wish someone like Zavvi or Entertainment Store would bloody hurry up and release a U.K Steel!!! :(