The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 23rd, 2014
Purchase link: Drive
Price: $14.99
Group Buy: apsmith21

Part of the Sony Catalogue Wave Best Buy Exclusive (16 titles)

drive.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree the spine isn't that great, but I think the front is very cool!! Fits the vibe of the film perfectly imo. I'm very happy with it!! :D

@MGD @spass @Bluprint @Lordpercy @Noodles @Marco86 :thumbs:

Thanks for the tag Alex. I've been crazy busy today. ;)

How many more Drive steelbook coming out this year? lol

It all depends on how much @Lordpercy is away from the forum. :p

Too bad my buddy @spass will pass this steelbook. He hates the movie :p :hilarious::LOL::rofl:

Yup! I'm not gonna touch this pile of cr*p! ;)

Nah, seriously, love this artwork. Totally worthy of this film and a great addition to any Drive collection! :D
Good times being a collector of this movie these days!!

This edition has already been confirmed as not being glossy.

It is, where? I haven't seen it.

Thanks for the tag Alex. I've been crazy busy today. ;)

It all depends on how much @Lordpercy is away from the forum. :p

Yup! I'm not gonna touch this pile of cr*p! ;)

Nah, seriously, love this artwork. Totally worthy of this film and a great addition to any Drive collection! :D
Good times being a collector of this movie these days!!

It is, where? I haven't seen it.
Not gloss

:ohno:Another copy of drive....I'm already double dipping with mondo and nova...going broke! I love the cover though but pretty sure the finish won't be as good as others...might have to pass

I'm curious to see how it looks even if it's not gloss, but will Sony learn... look at the other Drive releases, pony up and make an excellent steel :)
I'll definitely be in the store right @ opening to cherry pick copies for my friends just in time for the holiday season.

Reactions: blu78
I'm curious to see how it looks even if it's not gloss, but will Sony learn... look at the other Drive releases, pony up and make an excellent steel :)
I'll definitely be in the store right @ opening to cherry pick copies for my friends just in time for the holiday season.
Sony was usually very good about releasing glossy steels here in the US. For example, the BBY Amazing Spiderman and Zero Dark Thirty from a while back. Captain Phillips was a little disappointing this year though. But, at least the Drive artwork looks pretty decent!

Reactions: digitalbabe