Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
--- DRUM18'S COLLECTION ---
picture.php

picture.php

Not a lot, but I've wanted to take some pictures for quite a while now. Also, I'm not the best photograph there is, but this is something I really wanted to do.. :D

Also, my collectibles are open and I use them to actually watch movie so of course they have some sign of use, but I'm not that picky. :emb:

Enjoy!

My Collections:
(Click on any icon)

Others:
- Lord of the Rings

Last edited by a moderator:
???????????

Iron man FS. Terminator JP. And the like
Unfortunately, I don't have room to properly display my grails. Right now, they are with all the steels (right shelves). Would love to place them forward and look at them, but can't... someday...

IM FS:
there is one with my CBM steels (upper left corner) and my best copy is in my IM display cabinet with all his little brothers:
Img_8265.jpg

:LOL:

Reactions: darksider and Zero
Updated OP with global view :)

I have to admire my setup for the last few months... with Baby Drum coming really soon, seems like I'll have to rethink this setup... :ohno:

Yes, 3-4 bottom shelves need to be empty :ohno:
(Found my daugther ones, when she was like 9 months, standing on like 50 empty bluray covers - with 50 discs on the floor next to her....)

BTW, awesome collection!

Reactions: Drum18
Thats an awe inspiring collection!
Is there not even a dvd in sight?
Tx!
But no... there are some DVD... titles that aren't on BD yet... you can seem some in the slim case (action&drama), also lower middle section (comedies) and of course some TV shows.

90% is Blu-ray! :scat: