Release date: April, 2018
Note: OAB using both WWA steelbooks. 4K + 2D + Bonus BD
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey
Double lenti - 24
One click - 16

Prices as follows -
Double lenti - $75
One click - $140

GB will be live at a random time between 1800-2300 UK time Friday 16th February 2018

One Click
One click limited to 300 sets. Includes flyers.
- Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K + Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
- Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
DK OC.jpgDK OC DL.jpgDK OC FS.jpg

Double Lenti
- 200 sets. Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

DK DL.jpg

Old info
114441xlq3jcvt3jypatvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight......I can't buy the full slip without buying the One Click? :confused:

I have no use for 4K. So if they are going to go the route of forcing 4K on us, then I'm getting out now....... :(

With the stupid print run, this is going to be impossible to obtain anyway as most copies will be snapped up by the 'VIP's'.

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
Excuse my ignorance but why are the singles backwards (title on rear)

I was wondering the same. o_O Doesn't make sense.

Regardless, I'd love to own the box. A newbie question: is getting one click even possible outside of GB? So far I was getting films by refreshing the page just as it's about to go live, but 300 worldwide is frighteningly low.

I was wondering the same. o_O Doesn't make sense.

Regardless, I'd love to own the box. A newbie question: is getting one click even possible outside of GB? So far I was getting films by refreshing the page just as it's about to go live, but 300 worldwide is frighteningly low.
First of all make sure that you have your address and payment info ready, than if you will be lucky and the website won’t get laggy for you, there is a chance.
There’s gonna a thousand people like you trying to do the same at the same time.

There’s gonna a thousand people like you trying to do the same at the same time.

I know! So far I did well with everything, but nothing was as limited as this one. I also remember when I was hunting The Revenant full slip; I did everything in a few seconds, and then that edition remained in stock for months. :rofl:

I'm not really sure how GB works; can someone point me to the rules? How long do I need to be a member, etc. :thumbs:

First of all make sure that you have your address and payment info ready, than if you will be lucky and the website won’t get laggy for you, there is a chance.

I know! So far I did well with everything, but nothing was as limited as this one. I also remember when I was hunting The Revenant full slip; I did everything in a few seconds, and then that edition remained in stock for months. :rofl:

I'm not really sure how GB works; can someone point me to the rules? How long do I need to be a member, etc. :thumbs:

This won't be available to preorder on Blufans website.
Only option is GB

Reactions: PracticingPat
never really go for one clicks. this just might be this first exception

Same here.

I was hoping we might see what Manta have to offer before this goes live, but if not I might go for this anyway just incase. Could always sell on the 4K as I've no use for it.

Although I'm not sure it'll be possible to secure a copy with that print run.