DVDWorldUSA

Sep 18, 2012
Hey guys, I was thinking of buying some stuff from http://dvdworldusa.com/ including some steelbooks. Anyone have any experience with them, steelbook or otherwise? Packaging? Shipping times? Returns? Also, can anyone tell me if they combine shipping?

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas by the way!

Last edited:
ive always used dvdworld for all my blu rays ordered for the US. ive always found them excellent, never had a wrong/damaged order. packaging is a jiffy bag for normal blus but nevered ordered a steel from them so that i couldnt tell you.they always answer emails quickly. it used to be that if you order 3 or more in a order then u start getting postage discounts and delivery time is usually about a week but i think it depends on if stock is already in the uk cause the returns address is in the uk so sometimes i think they must ship early to here as sometimes ive had them in 3 days. but the one excellent thing i find with them is that they get and ship orders well in advance of release day,, ive had them a month early before and that is one thing that to me puts them above the rest. hope this helps

Reactions: monkeyspinach
ive always used dvdworld for all my blu rays ordered for the US. ive always found them excellent, never had a wrong/damaged order. packaging is a jiffy bag for normal blus but nevered ordered a steel from them so that i couldnt tell you.they always answer emails quickly. it used to be that if you order 3 or more in a order then u start getting postage discounts and delivery time is usually about a week but i think it depends on if stock is already in the uk cause the returns address is in the uk so sometimes i think they must ship early to here as sometimes ive had them in 3 days. but the one excellent thing i find with them is that they get and ship orders well in advance of release day,, ive had them a month early before and that is one thing that to me puts them above the rest. hope this helps

Thanks. Haven't ordered steels since the particular ones I wanted are cheaper elsewhere, but I've treated myself to the first two seasons of Adventure Time, which I'm very much looking forward to. Their postage pricing seems a bit weird though - it's like £2.95 per disc rather than the weight of the item. Wouldn't like to order a boxset from them!