Eagle Pictures Wave (Blu-ray MetalPak) [Italy]

Il Furiano

Premium Supporter
Jul 25, 2010
ITALY
Available soon, but we wait the confirm if are steelbook or not ;)

eagle1_zpscac5c947.jpg

eagle2_zps451b0c50.jpg

eagle3_zpsed16a4cd.jpg

LINK

Ok i tried to find that Sin City one and i could not find it anywhere :( Could some one help me and post a link where i could get one :) :D

I received a batch of these titles today from amazon.it. I can confirm that they are neither Steelbooks nor FuturePaks but old fashioned MetalPaks, similar to their 2012 wave.

The cases are, however, inferior to those of the previous wave which had embossed titles and lacked printed banners. The cases of the new wave don't have embossed titles and the banners are printed.

The three titles which are re-issues ("Sin City", "Pulp Fiction" and "Kill Bill") also come in the new style cases. Given the high prices the earlier, and now out of print, releases of those three titles now command, potential buyers will need to exercise caution as to which version is being offered.

That said, a number of these titles are not otherwise available in any type of metal casing and the pre-order prices of EUR 11.87 were quite reasonable, so I have no regrets about my purchase.

I do puzzle, however, as to why Eagle has chosen the MetalPak format, given that their releases of both "Divergent" and "Brick Mansions" were bona fide Steelbooks.

In any event, all of the titles in this wave need moving as they are most definitely not Steelbooks.

Last edited:
I received a batch of these titles today from amazon.it. I can confirm that they are neither Steelbooks nor FuturePaks but old fashioned MetalPaks, similar to their 2012 wave.
Tx for letting us know by here and report ;)

Moved and all the individual titles. :)

Last edited:
So now I'm really happy about the Sin City 2012 metalpack version I purchased few days ago.
I felt a bit stupid when someone here told me these (Sin City, Pulp Fiction & Kill Bill) would've been exactly the same.