Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
keep trawling the bay for a good price as I have the HMV one so would just be paying for the lenti slip.... fingers crossed I can snag one below my £40 limit (assuming I can sell my UK one for a decent price too)

Has anyone seen the lenti on ebay lately? I was thinking I'd pay a premium for it but I couldn't even find one for sale. That's kind of rare for me.

I was actually hoping to get the Manta release but with the "it hasn't been cancelled YET" post, I thought I'd finally cave only to not even find one at all.

Thanks!

Has anyone seen the lenti on ebay lately? I was thinking I'd pay a premium for it but I couldn't even find one for sale. That's kind of rare for me.

I was actually hoping to get the Manta release but with the "it hasn't been cancelled YET" post, I thought I'd finally cave only to not even find one at all.

Thanks!
There's usually one or two but there doesn't seem to be any at the moment. If you can wait I'm sure one will pop up again at some point. It might also be worth posting in the 'Im looking for 'X' Steelbook thread' here.:)

I think the fact the Manta is a ways away and they only made 700 of the Lenti, it probably is still quite valuable. The depth and clarity of that Lenti is one of their best. There are none but if I had to guess you could probably get $80-$100 for it, but steelbooks as a whole have dropped in value unfortunitly :(

I sent him an offer on that of £55(can't afford to pay much more than this atm so will have to wait) and he came back with a counter offer of £70 so make sure you put a best offer in and don't just pay the £75 BiN price.

2 copies ended at 30-36 plus postage in eBay UK in the past month. Opened one sold for under 30.
Looks like you missed them and now want to pay exorbitant prices.