Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that the difference between the exclusive and the non exclusive was that the exclusive had spot gloss and non exclusive was just matte finish.

@Choi Chungkwon or anybody who has the info from nova facebook website

release date is october 8th for Edge Of Tomorrow Nova Choice no.2

is there a pre-release date scheduled as oct 8th is coming very fast, unusual to have a pre-release so close to the release date :ohno:

That isn't clear as this sounds like it is just the number on the spine.

Nova exclusive numbered (NC-002)

Captain America 2 - Nova CHOICE no.1 (individually numbered) WWA
Edge of Tomorrow - Nova CHOICE no.2 (Individually numbered) WWA

Drive - Nova EXCLUSIVE no.1 (Individually Numbered) WEA
Lone Survivor - Nova EXCLUSIVE no.2 (Individually Numbered) WEA

Last edited:

From NovaMedia FB

Dear International customers

Today we post pre-order Nova choice #2 Edge of Tomorrow

Here is detail information
- Release date: 13th Oct.
- Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)
> 1 to 100 numbered edtion will be first come, first served
- Pre-order date: 10th October 9AM (Korea time UTC +9)
- Price: 40.99$ (Promotional price for 72 hours)
- Point reward: 1$ per each
- Package info
1/4 slip edition (1/4 slip image will match perfectly with steelbook)

Please note that only nova choice steelbook (including regular KR steelbook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide steelbook is matte vanish treatment)

What's so special about Japan version?? it's identical, yes maybe no 3D on the front but I'd take a 1/4 slip with nice Korean writings over none 3D anytime... besides that Japan one will end up costing more....not getting anything from Japan steelbook-wise anymore and to those who wants Full and Lenti, I thank Nova for letting our credit cards breathe a little bit as everyone seems to be releasing their titles in multiple variants these days, an overkill if U ask me, especially for completists like myself :p

Just checked the Japan version. It is identical as you say, but unlike you I prefer (exclusively to this release) no 3D writing over 1/4 slip ;) (though the Korean writing is a plus). Still, if I had to choose, I'd choose the NM version because of price and extras. Also, NM has partial gloss and I think JP is matte? And it looks like partial gloss will work better for this artwork.

Im also glad they're not doing 3 different versions for each release but I do wish they had some sort of consistency with their releases :( Like keep them all either full slip or 1/4 slip :dunno: I guess I still have a week to decide :LOL:

Even if you're not crazy about the 1/4 slip.You get the extras:numbered steel,which is most important,post cards,art cards and finally just as vital,Korea is the only one with GLOSS anywhere on the steel.

Reactions: Dano
All depends on how you keep your steelbooks , if you do it sideways, the spine will read All you need is Kill or Edge of Tomorrow 3D.... this it's not a language translation, is the change of the tittle. A good point for NM... the partial gloss finish & 1/4 slip. 2dip for me Jpn and NM... awesome movie.

Last edited:
Please note that only nova choice steelbook (including regular KR steelbook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide steelbook is matte vanish treatment)
Hmmm changing my mind now. Might have to order a copy :woot: