Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
LENTICULAR PACKAGE:
Release date :
January 26, 2015
Purchase links:
1/4 slip edition $34.99 - 50 copies
Lenticular edition $36.99 - 550 copies
Double Package (1/4 slip + Lenticular) $64.99 for only 150 copies.

lenticular.jpg lenticular-package.jpg

REGULAR PACKAGE:

Release date:
October 13, 2014
Purchase link: 1/4 slip edition - Sold-out
Price: $44.00 (Promotional pre-order price of $40.99 valid only for 72 hours)
Notes: Print run: 1500 copies (numbered) (1 to 100 numbered edition will be first come, first served)

steelbook.jpg old-package.jpg

Special content:
- Exclusive Point : Partial Gloss finish, only Nova Choice SteelBook (including regular KR SteelBook edition) have partial glossy on front and back (rest of world wide release is matte vanish treatment)
- Art card 2EA, Post Card 4EA
- 3D+2D Disc

Last edited by a moderator:
No preorder date yet with 9 days before release? Hope they give discount for this as $44 is pretty steep for quarter slip with only art cards..

well... I expected something similar to what they did to CA2 and Lone Survivor, Lenticular, Full and 1/4 slipcovers, so kinda let down for me but getting this anyway since I love the film...

Totally agree, seems somewhat half assed. Don't get me wrong, I will be picking this up because I really enjoyed the movie. I just figured they would be able to make a pretty bad ass full/lenti slip for this one.

I haven't watched the movie yet, but I've only heard good things about it. So I was really looking forward to this release. But now I find out 1) Its not part of their exclusive lineup; 2) Nothing except a partial gloss to the steelbook itself; and 3) A 1/4 slip ONLY (#1 had fullslip and lenti, now you only gonna do 1/4 slip? :mad:) that's gonna cost me $50 to get? Definitely a pass. I'm gonna look into the Japan version that people are talking about or just wait until someone else does a better release :dunno:

What's so special about Japan version?? it's identical, yes maybe no 3D on the front but I'd take a 1/4 slip with nice Korean writings over none 3D anytime... besides that Japan one will end up costing more....not getting anything from Japan steelbook-wise anymore and to those who wants Full and Lenti, I thank Nova for letting our credit cards breathe a little bit as everyone seems to be releasing their titles in multiple variants these days, an overkill if U ask me, especially for completists like myself :p

Ordered the non nova choice which is same steel as the nova choice but nova choice has 1/4 slip cover and bonus cards... will still order a copy even though same steelbook. Love 1/4 slips