Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag)(1/6 Scale Statue) [McFarlane Toys]

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
Assassin's Creed Black Flag: Edward Kenway - 1/6 Scale Resin Statue
from McFarlane Toys

Available for purchase December 13, 2013 in the McFarlane Store - HERE

In case you missed it, Todd McFarlane premiered a sneak peak of the upcoming Assassin's Creed Edward Kenway resin statue due out from McFarlane Toys. He showed it during the signing at SDCC 2013 in it's unpainted form.

And trust me, the painted one is even more amazing.

New images:
edward-kenway-assassin-s-creed-resin-statue-mcfarlane-collectors-club-exclusive-3.gif

edward-kenway-assassin-s-creed-resin-statue-mcfarlane-collectors-club-exclusive-15.gif

edward-kenway-assassin-s-creed-resin-statue-mcfarlane-collectors-club-exclusive-16.gif

edward-kenway-assassin-s-creed-resin-statue-mcfarlane-collectors-club-exclusive-17.gif

edward-kenway-assassin-s-creed-resin-statue-mcfarlane-collectors-club-exclusive-29.gif

picture.php

picture.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EMJMawO6A40

- Stands over 14" Tall!
- 360 degree rotating base

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks AWESOME! Crazy detail!

I shamelessly havent played AC since like a piece of #2 .... but Ive been interested in this "pirate" theme and even the last ... Makes me wanna throw down on some AC fast ... so I can be more inspired to not miss out on this! Think I'll give the franchise another go.

Reactions: spawnshop
Yeah, I'm diggin' the pirate themes in this one. Saddly, i've never played either. Not really my style of game, but there is supposed to be a great difference in this one (and the next) compared to the existing ones.
But i"m definitely getting this statue ;)

The water is my favorite!

Last edited: