Still no details for availability.
4f99bae06fdc5.jpg

From SDCC 2012:
01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MK50
Cool update (from another forum):

galmando said:
Taken from theRPF, this is the guy who made my Cap shield, hos shields are amazing -

- I got the fortunate change of meeting Bryan in person and seeing the EFX booth at the Star Wars Celebration VI... and let me say... AMAZING stuff... We talked for a good 45 minutes and it was blast, great guy. And great news.. Cap shields and helmets should be available for pre-order in October time frame, and Thor hammer and helmet available in late september hopefully.. Bryan, I hope I remembered those dates right. Also, the cap shield and helm will run around $400-$500 each.. amazing price point.

Details:
- Shield - as some of you know, I have made some Aluminum shields.. and this fiberglass shield is a gorgeous piece of artwork. It is definitely more durable, and lighter in weight. It also is much thicker as well. It's pulled right from the mold from the Avengers shield, the the paint job does look metallic unlike what I've seen in some other pics. I don't believe my pics do this piece justice either. I will definitly be getting one of these.

-Helm - is a silicone base and it fit me better than I thought it would.. I've actually never like the helm design from the Avengers movie, but putting this one, I actually like it on me.. lol.. I will also be getting one of these.

- Thor hammer - HEAVY - lol.. and very cool.... love the design

-Thor Helm - BIG! .. I am definitely not Thor sized... but my fiance liked wearing the Thor gear.

Pics..

EADEEE2D-D294-4854-A797-E185AE2B58B9-3147-000002952613D3CC.jpg

70F4DAAF-6588-4AF1-A11D-A2178FE0B2C0-3147-0000029521A05854.jpg

979C17DC-6EC2-4A30-8E1E-C062A5071D25-3147-000002951D1ACB77.jpg

3DC99232-F515-4A81-8223-DAE32A2E15A8-3147-0000029513DDE5D1.jpg

Bryan and I... he also gave me one of each of the three posters they release from TFA, and they are very cool. I'll be getting these framed soon.

Reactions: Wreck and Jericho
From their newsletter:
we are REALLY excited to announce our first pre-order for our new line of MARVEL Limited Edition prop replicas.

The first items available will be Thor's incredible helmet as seen in Thor and Thor's Mjolnir as seen in The Avengers. Many of you saw our prototypes at WonderCon, Comic Con and Star Wars Celebration.

Pre-order will begin on October 9.We are working out the final details and will be announcing the price on our website on October 6.
thor-helmet-and-hammer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the price is good AND the release date not too close, I'll try to get my hands on that hammer for sure!!! :scat:

I bet the thor hammer is like $600 ... It looks like it has better detail on the ends in the designy stuff that I think itll cost more then others.... we'll see tho. Are they known for selling a lot less than sideshow?

eFX were originally only selling Star Wars items, so it's good to see them branching out to new things.

They are nowhere near as big as Sideshow and their prices always used to be in the higher end of the market rather than Sideshow's mid-range price tags so I'd expect to see this up at quite a high price

THOR HELMET
Product page on eFx
Pre-orders begin on Tuesday, October 9. A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $200 is required to place a pre-order.
- MSRP: $599 (Plus Shipping/Handling)
- Direct Exclusive!
- Limited Edition of only 250 pieces worldwide!
- Lay-away plan will be available for this item
- Shipping anticipated Q1-2013 -> Released February 2014
- Officially licensed by MARVEL
- Full scale, 1:1 replica of the helmet seen in MARVEL Studio's Thor the movie
- Made from the original master patterns and molds to make the actual screen used prop, supplied by MARVEL Studios
- Quality, hand laid, fiberglass construction
- Special "mirror chrome" paint
- Fully lined interior
- eFX Display stand
- Numbered plaque
- Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity

THOR MJOLNIR
Product page on eFx
Pre-orders begin on Thursday, October 11. A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $150 is required to place a pre-order.
- MSRP: $579 (Plus Shipping/Handling)
- Lay-away plan will be available for this item
- Shipping anticipated Q1-2013 Released October 2013
- Officially licensed by MARVEL
- Full scale, 1:1 replica of the mjolnor seen in MARVEL Studio's The Avengers
- Limited Edition - Edition size to be determined by the pre-order
- Made from the original master patterns and molds used to make the actual screen used prop, supplied by MARVEL Studios
- Quality, hand finished resin, polystone, leather and metal construction
- Special "mirror chrome" paint
- Real leather strap and inlay
- eFX Display stand
- Numbered plaque

Last edited:
wow!!!very good

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

how much is it