Elektra (2003) - Director's Cut

Elektra steelbook? - like a "sorry" for the messed up Daredevil steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genre: Superhero
Studio: Fox
Starring: Jennifer Garner, Terence Stamp, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagaw
Director: Rob Bowman

so my daredevil steelbook went back today - jus cant get past that amazingly screwed up low res back art, made even more anoyin as it wld of been an excellent steel otherwise - so i figured the best way for FOX to make it up to us (other than a recall & reprint ;)) wld be 4 them to release an Elektra steelbook :)

Front (i thought canadian amray art was best out of official art)

tLcfIMl.jpg

Inside

jryVdqE.jpg

Back

CkB4Ub4.jpg

Back Alternative

BBEEqeX.jpg

what u say? :cheers:

Last edited:
I like your choices, I would, prefer the first option for the back rather than the alternative, but the front and inside pictures look great and this is long overdue a steelbook release
Please make it happen either Zavvi, Kimchi, Blufans or ES

Reactions: SaberTooth
i like first set of artwork not the alt back but yes is long overdue.

denzien question what is the point of buying a film you don't like? and more likely never to watch again. if that is the case may as well collect pictures of paper with queens head on it at least they could get used later on :hilarious:

basil :D

20-pound-note.jpg

denzien question what is the point of buying a film you don't like? and more likely never to watch again. if that is the case may as well collect pictures of paper with queens head on it at least they could get used later on :hilarious:

20-pound-note.jpg

I'd hit it.

I have almost every single issue of Elektra ever made. Buying the steelbook is a collectors treat. I did not necessarily despise the film but it was far from what I expected.

It's lack of success ultimately proves my point.

I'd absolutely pick this up again (already have the Amaray) if a Steelbook got released. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.