Endoskull T2 Complete Collector's Set 60% OFF

Yeah to ship to UK for something this size I believe it will run around $50 but if you ship to Cyprus I can only assume it to be even more than that.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Here you go guys, I hope this helps put things in perspective. This is my T2 set from last time they had a sale.

Actual shipping box from Lionsgate.

Steel to T2 set comparison.

Actual weight with shipping box and everything inside. 5.16 Lbs or 2340 grams

Guys .... let me say this .... this thing is WORTH taking out the plastic box ... and is also a plastic box that you can throw away ..... if your fine with throwing that way then its possible you can take down a lot of weight an size just by that!

Reactions: pokjak290 and SBC28
I have seen some reviews that say it's a rather cheap looking plastic thing, and the only sound effect it makes is of the 'Terminator going through time'. Wreck, SpeedMasterLee, what do you think? I reckon with 60% off its very tempting. Hmmm...having seen the youtube videos the sound effect thing isn't very exciting, but it looks very smart apart from that. Maybe you could put in a custom sound chip :)

Last edited:
^ You get what you paid for and with this item its definitely worth it. The people who have negative comments are usually comparing this set with the real Hot Toys Metal/Chrome Endoskull that goes on ebay for around $1k-2k+ depending on model and condition. So now do you think paying 40x $50 is worth it? Some may think so but some may not. You really have to decide yourself if its worth it. I for one think for $50 (price of some steels today) is a very good deal and should not be passed up if you don't already have one yourself.

Last edited:
Well, this is totally badass. I had seen this before, but didn't feel right about the $100 and up prices on ebay. At $45, however...i might just get two of them, and save one for a christmas gift for one of my Terminator Fiend friends.

Thanks for posting this, OP.

Well I ordered one. I'm not impressed with Lionsgate checkout though, you don't know what you're paying until you've confirmed the order! Mine came to about $54 with the dreaded CA sales tax.

Cant seem to get it to send to uk, how do i do that...really want this.

can only order from usa , you will have to get another member TO order it and to send it to you, postage will cost around $70 from U.S to you:(

Last edited:
Reactions: pokjak290