Endoskull T2 Complete Collector's Set 60% OFF

I have seen some reviews that say it's a rather cheap looking plastic thing, and the only sound effect it makes is of the 'Terminator going through time'. Wreck, SpeedMasterLee, what do you think? I reckon with 60% off its very tempting. Hmmm...having seen the youtube videos the sound effect thing isn't very exciting, but it looks very smart apart from that. Maybe you could put in a custom sound chip :)
For the price, if you're in the US or Canada (relatively cheap shipping), I think it's TOTALLY Worth it!!!

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
If anyone doesn't want the discs, I'll gladly take them off your hands!! :D

the region B discs (from the DE edition) dont play for me, not even in my region free player .... I think I need a real region B player. that being said, u can have my region B discs... next time I ship something your way I'll throw them in.

Any clue what it'd cost to get one forwarded to Canada by a member in the US? I'm guessing it'd really put a dent in the savings from the sale..

If anyone from outside the USA *REALLY* wants one of these then send me a PM. I can forward them on.

Keep in mind what has been said about shipping costs... and
other HDN members may want to add their input - what about customs/duty?

Reactions: Steeljunkie
If anyone from outside the USA *REALLY* wants one of these then send me a PM. I can forward them on.

Keep in mind what has been said about shipping costs... and
other HDN members may want to add their input - what about customs/duty?

You have to get everyone that wants one and do One Big order. It only lets you use the code once. It happened to me when I tried placing 2 orders on 2 separate dates. 1st order was for 2 Skulls and then I tried for another one. It didn't let me place the code on the 2nd order.

Oops! If thats the case I will have to get creative, but I can always have a friend order them.

I went onto the USPS website and after guessing the size and using the weight shown in this thread, priority mail international gave me a price of around $60 to send one skull to the UK. This probably doesn't have insurance and should be taken as the lowest cost scenario. Assume a little more to be on the safe side.

I believe father's day here is June 16? But I also expect people won't want to wait that long. So if people could let me know if they are interested by friday night (June 7) I can get something together by the weekend.

Last edited:
Oops! If thats the case I will have to get creative, but I can always have a friend order them.

I went onto the USPS website and after guessing the size and using the weight shown in this thread, priority mail international gave me a price of around $60 to send one skull to the UK. This probably doesn't have insurance and should be taken as the lowest cost scenario. Assume a little more to be on the safe side.

I believe father's day here is June 16? But I also expect people won't want to wait that long. So if people could let me know if they are interested by friday night (June 7) I can get something together by the weekend.

Any idea on shipping price to Canada?

I went to USPS online and 'guesstimating' the size and weight from the thread photos shipping to Canada was $43. In the last year or two international prices have gone up twice that I know of. Sending a postcard to England used to cost 98C, then $1.05; it's $1.10 now

Last edited:
Mine shipped. Hopefully here before the weekend, but most likely on Monday or Tuesday. I'm super excited to display this, along with KimchiDVD's exclusive Terminator 2 steelbook.

Once again, thanks for the post. This was a big deal to me.

Reactions: TheForsaken