Entertainment One (EOne) - SteelBook Poll - new products [UK]

Which of these Steelbooks would you like to see produced....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've added my choices to the poll but I would also like to see these (there are probably more but these are the ones I can think of at the moment):

12 Years a Slave
Foxcatcher
The Illusionist

The Impossible
Knowing
Now You See Me
Red
A big YES to those top 3! :thumbs:

@Noodles A good way of checking who owns the rights to a title is to use Amazon as it is displayed in the listing. You can even use the advanced search to filter by studio like this.
Cheers mate. I wasn't aware of that! After looking at the link you posted, there's actually quite a few eOne titles I'd like to see as steelbooks.
I would love to see Mondo artwork on many of the titles in eONE catalog as many have had great artwork already created for the movies.
I also second the Mondo idea... they'd be hugely popular!

Reactions: chunk and rj531
hi Adrian and thanks.
Dallas buyers club, Woman in black 1 and 2, A walk among the tombstones, Insurgent, The walking dead S4, 12 years a slave, foxcatcher, The water diviner, Dead snow 1 and 2, The red road S1, Bullet to the head, Earth to echo, Escape plan, From dusk till dawn series, Now you see me, Prisoners, Red and Tarzan (animation) please to name but a few.

Welcome to the forum. Like many others I think The Walking Dead series needs to be continued. They look great and as a full set would be amazing.

Reactions: yardman
@eonedirect hi Adrian and welcome, I think it's quality you have done this.
I've selected lost in translation and the fighter for now and wouldn't mind the woman in black or insurgent to carry on and would also love a Dallas buyers club steel but I'm going to be buying the kimchi version soon anyway.

Would also love to see these and if these 4 were in the poll I would of voted for them. As a few have mentioned... Fox catcher and 12 years a slave and also prisoners and warm bodies.
For some reason I thought the new "it follows" was Eone but it's not!

Hope you enjoy the site

Welcome eonedirect!

Very happy to see the plebiscite for Lost in Translation, ahead of The Walking Dead now :).

In the poll, I'd purchase:

1. Lost in Translation.
  2. The Walking Dead season 4 (with the guarantee that they follow it up with season 5 ;)), only if it uses Jock's art.
  3. The Fighter (there hasn't been a proper steelbook of this amazing film).
  4. Lost Among the Tombstones (why not? it looks like a decent film).

— Looking at EOne's list of films for home entertainment, here is my top 3 of films not mentioned in the poll:

Capture d’écran 2015-05-03 à 14.09.51.png

1 - A Most Wanted Man.
2 - The Rover.
3 - Mud.

PS: I see eOne has Killer Joe as part of its lineup (in a Matthew McConaughey triple pack), I didn't see the film individually but if they can release it in a steelbook edition, I'd be delighted.

— Films that already have steelbook editions but I won't purchase those, so I'd be thrilled if eOne chose these films:

Capture d’écran 2015-05-03 à 14.09.43.png

1 - Side Effects (Japan has a steelbook edition, but I won't buy it).
2 - The Homesman (MediaMarkt DE has a steelbook edition, but I won't buy it).
3 - The Impossible (Japan has a steelbook edition, but I won't buy it).

PS: I will purchase Plain Archive's Foxcatcher (Korea) and I already have 12 Years a Slave's digibook (Germany) and TS Spivet's digipack deluxe edition (France), so I wouldn't necessarily be interested in eOne steelbooks here, but those would be great picks too.

— If they want to do some other TV show besides The Walking Dead, it looks like they're distributing other great AMC series:

Capture d’écran 2015-05-03 à 14.09.48.png

Turn (season 2 currently on the air), Hell on Wheels (the first part of the fifth and final season will air this summer), and Halt and Catch Fire (hugely underrated show returning for a second season this summer) would all be purchased by me if they came in steelbook editions :) (as long as eOne doesn't just stop making them halfway through, leaving us with incomplete sets (e.g: TWD...)).

I personally would also buy these three French films distributed by eOne, but it seems like a very long shot for them to be produced:

21.jpg
22.jpg
24.jpg

- In the House / Dans la maison.
- Populaire (hopefully it would be a popular title - see what I did?)
- Yves Saint-Laurent.

Other eOne films that could be worthy of the steelbook treatment, imo: Warm Bodies, Robot & Frank, How I Live Now, Jimmy's Hall, Maps to the Stars, Welcome to the Punch, What If and Sweet Vengeance (original title is Sweetwater).

Hi there,

I work for Entertainment One and looking to produce some fresh steelbooks.

Would appreciate any feedback on the choices proposed, or if you have any other ideas do not hesitate to get in touch!

Kind regards,

Adrian
Thanks for asking! Please please do a season 4 (and 5) of The Walking Dead that keeps in line with the previous 3 seasons you guys released.

Also, Warm Bodies definitely needs some love.

Reactions: luke98
Nice to see a bit of love for warm bodies, I thought it was a great film and I've been trying to convince my mates but they won't watch it. I'll Also add the impossible and side effects to my choices too