Entertainment One (EOne) - SteelBook Poll - new products [UK]

Which of these Steelbooks would you like to see produced....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi there,

I work for Entertainment One and looking to produce some fresh steelbooks.

Would appreciate any feedback on the choices proposed, or if you have any other ideas do not hesitate to get in touch!

Kind regards,

Adrian

Hi Adrian and thanks for the post! Glad to have you here on HDN to chat about steelbooks that EOne might issue.

Have you also checked our dedicated steelbook "wish" or "feedback" section? There might be threads for some of the choices you
list in the poll.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/steelbook-feedback.121/

If staff can be of any help, please contact myself, @digitalbabe or @Wreck and we'd be glad to chat further!

@eonedirect
hi adrian
its gotta be the walking dead 4 with a jock art , to go with the other 3 that where made , its a on going complaint by lots of members that they got the first 3 seasons then 4th nowhere to be seen, then maybe you can continue the season 5 theme with it , it does make sense and a lot of hdn members would buy this for their set.
dave

p.s. nice to have you onboard

@PKAVFC @Scary Hair @bloodsnake007 @Cobster @Masterblaster @Naughtius Maximus @satanclaus @Wreck @cooey @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Drum18 @biscuitnoir @Ricker
u guys interested? i will buy u all a goldfish if u vote for walking dead:rofl:
just read that they will do 2000 units of this if enough interested:thumbs:

Last edited:
Got to finish the walking dead Steelbooks!! I personally love the Jock ones but would love a re print with new artwork to sit side by side with the jock ones also! I'm happy to have both or one or the other as long as they continue to do Steelbooks for each season!!

Warriors...... Come out to play!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430642188.856463.jpg

Got to have that as the back art!! With spot gloss bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

I work for Entertainment One and looking to produce some fresh steelbooks.

Would appreciate any feedback on the choices proposed, or if you have any other ideas do not hesitate to get in touch!

Kind regards,

Adrian
Hi Adrian
Welcome to HDN
Its fantastic to see you become a member of HDN :thumbs:

Steelbooks interest has been growing a lot over the past 2 years and is great to another UK company willing to bring out more steelbooks for film fans

Would it be possible at some stage you provide a list of films that eOne have the distribution rights in the UK and let all of us here at HDN know
We then could suggest from the list what films we love to see get a steelbook release as its the back catalogue titles that could have a lot interest and from this you would see the most popular choices for a steelbook release as well as future new films that eOne will be releasing that would be of interest to fans

It would also help if the eOne Direct themselves offered worldwide shipping or use a retailer that can ship worldwide as that way you have large base of customers to purchase the steelbooks

Thanks
Paul

Last edited: