Slipbox Ernest & Celestine (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

Which will you be buying?

• Type A

• Type B

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: December 28, 2015 (Pre-order: 10AM, November 27. (Korea Time))
Purchase link:
- Type A
- Type B
- Dual Pack
- Triple Pack (with Blue is the Warmest Colour)
- Quad Pack (with Blue is the Warmest Colour, The King of jokgu)

1.jpg

Design A | Design B

1-jpg.203089.jpg 2-jpg.203090.jpg
3.png

Last edited:
@Sigill happy you got your sweet releases :emb: ...I got very lucky I only found out that it went live about 3 to 5 days after it did, and I was sure it was sold out. I was fortunate enough they were not sold out... I feel very lucky, I think like must of us, who were able to put their hands on those little gems :drool:

Reactions: Sigill and harry
@Sigill happy you got your sweet releases :emb: ...I got very lucky I only found out that it went live about 3 to 5 days after it did, and I was sure it was sold out. I was fortunate enough they were not sold out... I feel very lucky, I think like must of us, who were able to put their hands on those little gems :drool:
Thanks @Actarus! Yes they are awesome releases! It's hard to pick a favourite but I think I would go with the White slip. I think the paper used is very different to the usual and it stands out. Both look fantastic though!:)

Reactions: Actarus
Got my quad pack today. Both E&C are gorgeous. Stunning release. Cannot say if design 1 or 2 is nicer? Maybe design 2?
Thought I was very quick ordering the quad pack but I got very high numbers. Strange.

Reactions: famagosta
I am really worried as my order containing both Type A and B has not shown any progress in tracking since 28th December when it left Incheon, Korea.....I contacted Plain last week and got a standard reply of investigation and 60-day wait and refund for lost package after 60 days. I had to write a couple of times again begging for at least keeping replacement copies for my order as I do not want a refund, and after 60 days ship the replacement copies if this order is lost. However, was told replacement copies are for damaged items received by buyers only??!!?? I sent another e-mail requesting to just at least hold on to extra copies for my order and not give a refund....

Really disappointed...let's see if this gets resolved....I really love Type A and has been out of stock and I don't think will become available...

I am really worried as my order containing both Type A and B has not shown any progress in tracking since 28th December when it left Incheon, Korea.....I contacted Plain last week and got a standard reply of investigation and 60-day wait and refund for lost package after 60 days. I had to write a couple of times again begging for at least keeping replacement copies for my order as I do not want a refund, and after 60 days ship the replacement copies if this order is lost. However, was told replacement copies are for damaged items received by buyers only??!!?? I sent another e-mail requesting to just at least hold on to extra copies for my order and not give a refund....

Really disappointed...let's see if this gets resolved....I really love Type A and has been out of stock and I don't think will become available...

Hope it works out for you in the end. Just keep in mind that unsold (in Korea) copies are returned to Plain Archive after some time. They restocked on Zero Dark Thirty (all editions), The Master (1/4 slip) and other titles months after they were initially released. Took several hours to sell the remaining stock of these highly-valued items, so keep an eye on the forums/site and you should get another shot at it if they decide to refund you.

Reactions: BaleHardy
@BaleHardy
Are you in the US?
My order had the same issue. I contacted USPS and asked what was going on.
Within hours my tracking updated that it was in Chicago. This was only 4 days ago and there hasn't been progress since.
Might be worth it to check with USPS (obviously if you're in the US)

We're in the same boat. I until now haven't receive my quad pack.
From PA:
Hi,

Thank you for the email.

We'll ask Korea Post to launch an investigation.

* The process is as follows:

1) Korea Post launches an investigation via e-mail / fax / mail / phone call to the country in question. The investigation takes 2 months at its longest.

- If the country is equipped with a systematic database, we should be able to get a response in 2~7 days.

- If not, it could take a month or two to get a response.

2) As soon as we hear from the country, we inform you with an email.

- If we don’t get a response within two weeks, we send out an urgent message for a reminder.

- If a month goes by without any response, we sent out the second message of reminder.

3) If the package has been discovered as damaged, or lost caused by the Post Office’s handling, we will be covering the cost of the damage.

Best regards,

PLAIN ARCHIVE

Last edited:
Reactions: sminister
@BaleHardy
Are you in the US?
My order had the same issue. I contacted USPS and asked what was going on.
Within hours my tracking updated that it was in Chicago. This was only 4 days ago and there hasn't been progress since.
Might be worth it to check with USPS (obviously if you're in the US)

Hi @sminister yes I am in the US and in Illinois!! Thank you for your post which I just saw....it gives me hope that my order may still get delivered! But very surprising why it would be stuck like this and suddenly get found when you inquired....maybe it was a coincidence!

Reactions: sminister
Hi @sminister yes I am in the US and in Illinois!! Thank you for your post which I just saw....it gives me hope that my order may still get delivered! But very surprising why it would be stuck like this and suddenly get found when you inquired....maybe it was a coincidence!

It just showed up here in MN yesterday. Good luck!!!

PS when I emailed them, I noted the EMS website tracking information which showed which flight it left on from Korea. Don't know if it helped, but maybe it did? Lol no idea.