Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #19) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: February 13th, 2015
Pre-Order: January 8th 2015. 10:00 AM (Korean Time)
Purchase links & Prices:
Lenticular $36.99
Full Slip $36.99 (sold out)
1/4 Slip $34.99
Triple Pack $110.99 (sold out)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Packaging:
14199333979892777.gif

1419934370496316.jpg
14199342544962061.jpg
1419934482975641.jpg
ESOTSM.jpg

Artwork candidate
Type A
A.jpg

Type B (Kaw's artwork)
B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to this, no release date? Not much hype for this, no one seems to care. This thread was buried am I missing something?

Reactions: Jensen
Loved this film when it initially came out, watched it again recently and now thought it really hasn't aged well at all and maybe I cannot take Jim Carrey seriously anymore (not sure why I could back then though :p). Will skip this release!

Loved this film when it initially came out, watched it again recently and now thought it really hasn't aged well at all and maybe I cannot take Jim Carrey seriously anymore (not sure why I could back then though :p). Will skip this release!

Are you kidding me?! This is easily one of the best films ever made! The direction and style are timelessly artistic, the acting by all involved (particularly Winslet and Carrey) is stellar, and the narrative/tone speaks to anyone (everyone) who has loved and lost

The release date for this on the Kimchi website still says 30th November - given we're now in December with no updates for a while I'm guessing the odds of this ever materialising are slim

Not sure about that multicoloured text/spine... I preferred the ones in the OP. I imagine it'll look nice in hand though!

Don't like the rainbow theme either. But knowing Kimchi it will probably be awesome IRL as Noodles predicts.

I love this film so there is very little chance of me not getting this but as much as I hate to say it, I am getting a bit too much of a 'school textbook' vibe from that mock up, especially the title on the cover. :cautious:

Plus I only just noticed this was a collaboration with The Blu Collection, am I just really late on the boat here or has that been mentioned by Kimchi at all?

This is a great movie, but the old mock up just didn't look good enough to warrant a purchase.

Now that the title and spine have been changed to look like a rainbow (?) it looks awful :vomit:

This is a great movie, but the old mock up just didn't look good enough to warrant a purchase.

Now that the title and spine have been changed to look like a rainbow (?) it looks awful :vomit:
Could have been worse. Remember the original one-sheet where they Photoshopped Carrey's noggin to the bottom of the image?
image.jpg

Reactions: lolwut