Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #19) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: February 13th, 2015
Pre-Order: January 8th 2015. 10:00 AM (Korean Time)
Purchase links & Prices:
Lenticular $36.99
Full Slip $36.99 (sold out)
1/4 Slip $34.99
Triple Pack $110.99 (sold out)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Packaging:
14199333979892777.gif

1419934370496316.jpg
14199342544962061.jpg
1419934482975641.jpg
ESOTSM.jpg

Artwork candidate
Type A
A.jpg

Type B (Kaw's artwork)
B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of my all time favorite movies, though there was an interview regarding the end credits that changed my entire outlook on the movie.

That said while both are nice, and a shout out to @kaw for creating a cover to be made, I have to say it is too similar to the US cover. I would want something unique like other had linked. I personally like more abstract art for this steelbook because of the movie, but I do like the idea of the inside being them in the hallway from the end of the movie.

Reactions: altermann and kaw
This is one of my all time favorite movies, though there was an interview regarding the end credits that changed my entire outlook on the movie.

That said while both are nice, and a shout out to @kaw for creating a cover to be made, I have to say it is too similar to the US cover. I would want something unique like other had linked. I personally like more abstract art for this steelbook because of the movie, but I do like the idea of the inside being them in the hallway from the end of the movie.

I suggested that one ;) :thumbs:

Weird. That's a Sunday. Ok totally fine with that though, it'll be a birthday gift to myself

Last edited:
The 30th is a Sunday - it's probably a placeholder date. Thinking this one may never see the light of day, but as it's my favourite movie I really hope it does!

Kimchi release dates can be any day of the week, Infernal Affairs was a Sunday as well. I don't think it means anything, Kimchi will just send them when they get them.

Ya. it would be awesome to have any sort of update on this... I'm very curious which art is going to be used (for obvious reasons)
Looking thru the thread I know a lot liked the other one, which is fine. I just want to know if a steelbook concept I did is going to be made or not! haha

I probably want this (type A) as much as anything I've ever purchased. Love the film that much.

Tony told me that there was some hang up in the negotiations for this. He led me to believe it was still being worked on, but there's been no update since.

Hopefully it's released in time to arrive before Valentine's day?

I made a comment elsewhere that the lenticular slip could be the back of Patrick's head. And as you shift the slip it looks like his head will turn around only to return to the back of his head.

Or the overhead shot of Grand Central Terminal and as you shift the slip people around them in the terminal start disappearing.

Reactions: Fisheds
Great film and all of the pics for this shown above are awesome cant wait to make a purchase once live...

I personally feel like the artwork for this is super boring. These are so many awesome visuals and iconic images in this movie. I don't know why they chose the exact same cover as every release so far, disappointing as its one of my favorite films of all time :(

Reactions: lolwut