UK Eureka/Masters of Cinema Bank Holiday Weekend SALE

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
We have reduced the cost of twenty four of our titles in our webstore across this May Bank Holiday weekend, with DVDs and Blu-rays from £3.00! These offers will be available until until Midday, Tuesday 30th May 2017.

As always there is FREE shipping worldwide.

DVDs

The Yellow Sea - £3.00

The Naked Island - £3.00

Rogopag - £3.00

La città delle donne - £3.00

John Dies At The End - £3.00

Francesco giullare di Dio - £5.00

Funeral Parade of Roses £5.00

Il Grido - £5.00

The Birth of a Nation - £5.00

Blu-rays

The Human Centipede 3 (The Final Sequence) - £3.00

The Rocket - £3.00

The Tarnished Angels - £7.00

Les Miserables - £7.00

Fellini Satyricon - £8.00

Enemy Mine - £9.99

Cocoon - £9.99

Dual Formats

Ganja And Hess - £6.00

Youth of the Beast - £6.00

City Girl - £7.00

Hands Over The City - £7.00

I Clowns - £7.00

Boomerang - £8.00

Paper Moon - £8.00

Jinnah - £9.00

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
@Sigill Anything that interests you mate? There's nothing I'm bothered about unfortunately.

I doubt there's anything that catches your eye either @dan8885, but I'm tagging you just in case! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
@Sigill Anything that interests you mate? There's nothing I'm bothered about unfortunately.

I doubt there's anything that catches your eye either @dan8885, but I'm tagging you just in case! :thumbs:
Thanks Nick! Nothing for me unfortunatly mate. There's a couple of titles I wouldn't mind seeing reduced but their not in there. I'm hoping Paths of Glory finds its way into a sale at some point!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks Nick! Nothing for me unfortunatly mate. There's a couple of titles I wouldn't mind seeing reduced but their not in there. I'm hoping Paths of Glory finds its way into a sale at some point!:)
Hmm yeah, there's loads of titles I'd love to pick up, but the prices never seem to reduce on them. (n)

I caved with Paths of Glory and picked it up in HMV's 2 for £25 offer a while back, which still isn't exactly cheap, but it's better than the original RRP. It also helped that I ended up loving the film! :D