- a poster exclusive
- an exclusive t-shirt

512Z7EYUYSL._SY400_.jpg

51CmseccLzL.jpg

Last edited:
Release Date: June 21st 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon France
Price: €120.40
Note: Limited to 400 copies. Includes Hand Painted Limited Edition Figurine, Poster and T-shirt

View attachment 305744

It's the same one as the others hun, the recreation of the original poster..... here's the description translated...

Product Description
Remastered
collector's edition limited to 400 copies
Contains:
- Blu-ray film
- the limited edition figurine hand painted repeating the legendary film poster
- a poster exclusive
- an exclusive t-shirt

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
It's the same one as the others hun, the recreation of the original poster..... here's the description translated...

Product Description
Remastered
collector's edition limited to 400 copies
Contains:
- Blu-ray film
- the limited edition figurine hand painted repeating the legendary film poster
- a poster exclusive
- an exclusive t-shirt
Yeah i know but this is from France so thought it would be worth making a thread :)

Yeah i know but this is from France so thought it would be worth making a thread :)

I'm not saying it wasn't hun, I'm just being helpful and informing you so you can update your notes if you want. The real question will be if it says " THE EVIL DEAD " on the sculpture in English or will it be in French.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
I wish they would show you the figure i have both new and old film with figures ordered from japan. Its do i keep it that way or get this and geman edition of other.
Im pretty sure japan editions work out cheaper.

I wish they would show you the figure i have both new and old film with figures ordered from japan. Its do i keep it that way or get this and geman edition of other.
Im pretty sure japan editions work out cheaper.
Japanese one is cheaper. Im sure this and the german one will work out more expensive.

Could you assume that if the box reads "THE EVIL DEAD" in English that the figure would also read in English? I'm thinking it might since the box for the German one was German.