Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #18) [Czech Republic]

Oct 28, 2013
Release date: October 2, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena (sold out)
Price: 699 CZK (26.57)
Notes: Limited to 751 copies

Group Buy (closed): carllenc

ex machina.jpg

film_21522_1.jpg11816015_1162777940405425_843294735_n.jpg11774666_1162777947072091_1014548462_n.jpg

- WWA steelbook - same as Zavvi etc. (even though it looks little different from these photos - it is because of light)
- front embossed; back "AVA" title debossed
ex_machina_03.jpg

ex_machina_04.jpg
ex_machina_11.jpg
ex_machina_13.jpg

ex_machina_18.jpg

ex_machina_17.jpg

Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English; DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish; Dolby Digital 5.1 Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish
Subtitles: English, Czech, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Region: ABC

Extras:
- The Story (00:02:17)
- The Cast (00:03:08)
- The Design (00:02:48)
- Creating Ava (00:03:17)
- The Turing Test (00:01:51)

-Single Blu-ray disc SteelBook,
- WEA FullSlip original packaging, with an attractive finish,
- Lenticular magnet with 3D effect of AVA,
- 32-page PhotoBook,
- Collectible Character Cards with protagonists,
- Collectible Art Cards art cards with interior design sketches,
- Numbered Plastic Collectible Card and of course a Holographic Sticker with the indication of the number of your Collector's Edition,
- And also a special bonus in the form of Collectible Poster with technical drawing of AVA Android.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! Missed the beautyshot reveal, totally forgot about this, and almost missed this superb looking release. Thank FA for collectible numbers :thumbs:

So not having the zavvi one is this exactly the same ,i know its supposed to be WWA.
But the skeleton look darker where other pictures in zavvi thread look gold silvery.,trick of the light with the photograph ?
writing on spine looks different color also gold silvery color on zavvi and shade of blue on this one

Last edited:
So not having the zavvi one is this exactly the same ,i know its supposed to be WWA.
But the skeleton look darker where other pictures in zavvi thread look gold silvery.,trick of the light with the photograph ?
writing on spine looks different color also gold silvery color on zavvi

I'll say the colours are off with FA's beauty shots...Also, the blue is reflecting up

My photo...

DSCN3175.jpg

writing on spine looks different color also gold silvery color on zavvi and shade of blue on this one

I'll say the colours are off with FA's beauty shots...Also, the blue is reflecting up

My photo...

View attachment 178689
Yes, I guess it will be the same as Zavvi's, the difference is probably because of the light.
Edit: confirmed by FA that it is the light difference...

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
Nice really liking the look and everything about this steelbook happy to have a copy secured for this from a great ninja...

Reactions: harry
Hey guys, your opinion would be of much help. I would really like to get either this or the HDzeta release. The two glorious days to order them will be respectively august 4th and 5th. I have a very low and unstable internet connection where I am now and probably I have to choose one day to find myself ready in front of a PC trying to get my copy. What do you suggest, I mean where would be my best bet to get a copy, filmarena the 4th or hdzeta the 5th?

Hey guys, your opinion would be of much help. I would really like to get either this or the HDzeta release. The two glorious days to order them will be respectively august 4th and 5th. I have a very low and unstable internet connection where I am now and probably I have to choose one day to find myself ready in front of a PC trying to get my copy. What do you suggest, I mean where would be my best bet to get a copy, filmarena the 4th or hdzeta the 5th?
the 6th on ebay. :thumbs:

Reactions: Azur87