Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 28) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 21, 2023
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti (Pre-order on October 20, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $48.99
Note: Total Print Run: 3,000 copies
Full slip Type A1 Edition (2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 950 copies Numbered Card
Full slip Type A2 Edition (2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 900 copies Numbered Card
Lenticular (O-ring Case) Type B Edition (2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 1,150 copies Numbered Card
One click will be made with same no.(1~200)

5D454D30-130C-43FB-9CA8-89C91751ED6E.jpegEF21D5B5-898C-4B9D-968B-D97F02B14ADB.jpeg00658BD5-F715-4EAB-9357-C513758190AB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Halo500
Art cards appear to be the same as the ones that came with the Italian releases and they are awesome. Wish I'd waited now as this was always likely to happen

Will wait on images of the slips and then decide as all 3 look great

I should've waited as well, instead of grabbing the Italian, nevermind. Will just sell it and grab this instead. I normally go for a fillslip, but the lenti is an easy winner this time around.

Got the Italian version of the steelbook with the art cards so pass for me. I've loved the A1 art since we first saw it but not as a fullslip.

Ohh got excited for a sec. Nice art all round but I’ll be waiting on WEAs

just as i figured. I got the amazon japan set with the white steelbook last week, and im going for the lenticular of this one to get the orange steelbook. didnt have to pre-order editions from best buy or walmart, and i get to keep my WeET WWA lenti spider-verse collection going.

I do find it annoying Weet do these dress ups but it’s never really bothered me before. But all these slip arts are exactly what I’d want them to use on the WEA steel slips. Especially the full slip A2 and the lenti. And now they’ve wasted them on this

Reactions: Mararagan
I do find it annoying Weet do these dress ups but it’s never really bothered me before. But all these slip arts are exactly what I’d want them to use on the WEA steel slips. Especially the full slip A2 and the lenti. And now they’ve wasted them on this
They'll probably reuse them tbh. Just look at their Homecoming and Spiderverse releases, the wwa and wea releases are variation combinations of the same art.

Reactions: Flloydo

Yeah I want both those arts on WEA steelbooks. Hopefully Manta do one and then Blufans or WeET do the other later

I still reckon I'll go for at least one of these though, A1 is looking very tempting