Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Silver Label Special Edition No.3) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 10, 2015
Purchase link: TBA (Pre-order July 31)
Price: 198 CNY
Note: WWA steelbook limited to 300 copies.

As of Aug 22,2015 sold out (with no group buy), unless Universal makes more copies available. Sold out on their site.

Old info:
From Xin:
Since the Quantity was only 300 copies,so we decide dont list on webstore,only do the GB on HDN,GB will open at 5th,quantity would be under 50 copies.
one copy per person limited.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish id share that opinion.. but so far filmarena hasnt impressed me with any of their releases.. To each their own i guess :thumbs:

I this is a grail , only 350 reliesed and also
Being a lenticular from HDzeta yes indeed a Grail .

Last edited:
I dig my copy a lot. Apart from the nice package and lenticular card, there's this useful feature regarding subtitles (I usually watch movies in english + english subtitles): they show up on the screen RIGHT UNDER the character who's speaking. I mean, they are not in the usual fixed position -- centered bottom. I've never stumbled upon this feature before, nor I know whether this is common for asian releases or such. I really like it because reading subtitles while watching a movie can be weary and in a sense can prevent you from really enjoying the movie in itself, because you have to keep switching your attention from images to words, and back. Yet with this feature the all "reading-watching" process is much more cohesive and enjoyable, so to speak.

For those of you who managed to get a copy: does your lenticular card with ava appear to be "dirty"? On mine there are signs and little marks, but I would not say that it's scratched. I tried to gently wipe it with water but nothing. It's my sense that some dust might have been entrapped between the picture and the sheet that gives the lenticular effect.

Not a great problem, of course. But still...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hamill82
For those of you who managed to get a copy: does your lenticular card with ava appear to be "dirty"? On mine there are signs and little marks, but I would not say that it's scratched. I tried to gently wipe it with water but nothing. It's my sense that some dust might have been entrapped between the picture and the sheet that gives the lenticular effect.

Not a great problem, of course. But still...
Dirty, people looking at AVA's butt i am not surprised its dirty :p

Holding out for a GB, really want a chance at this lenti! Ebay prices are way too high! Any update on more copies or a GB for us Ninjas!?

Reactions: ocielz
I scored one off the bay yesterday for $85...prices are on the rise already it appears

I was able to secure a copy on the bay for $75. I haven't seen anything near that as most have been around $100 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.