Exodus: Gods and Kings (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #9) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 22, 2015
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: carllenc

exodus.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think it's gonna happen because Alien steelbooks already were released in the Czech Republic (except the Aliens). But at Alien films you never know, there are so many re-releases…

The Terminator was also released from film arena in 2012 and still in stock, yet they decided to do an Exclusive for it for The Film Arena Collection. So I don't think this would be a factor, a film arena release for alien and Aliens(my Favorite out of the 2) would cause lots of excitements...but then again this is just wishful Thinking. I do prefer brand new titles as opposed to Back catalogue ones...

Awesome, thanks for the teaser @carllenc :thumbs:

Such an awesome choice to got with black and gold. I thought the gold elements will be a little bit embossed but anyway it looks lush :rolleyes::notworthy::drool:
(Anyone noticed the print goes inside the slip also :drool: -> quality :notworthy:)

Reactions: harry
Thanks for the tag my friend...:thumbs:
Slip looks great although I would have preferred spot gloss on the gold parts and matte paper finish (Plain Archive style) on the rest of the slip with some delicate embossing also on the gold sections.;) Still a great effort and the best version out there. :notworthy:
Looking forward to receiving this....:p:D;)

Reactions: mams and harry
Managed to snag one off the waiting list. The slip is gorgeous. We need more Ridley steels. A FilmArena Alien set would be very welcome. :thumbs:

I'd love to see FilmArena steelbook sets for Alien movies. I have all Alien steelbooks already, but they could be a lot better. One of the first steelbooks I ever got.

Thanks for the tag my friend...:thumbs:
Slip looks great although I would have preferred spot gloss on the gold parts and matte paper finish (Plain Archive style) on the rest of the slip with some delicate embossing also on the gold sections.;) Still a great effort and the best version out there. :notworthy:
Looking forward to receiving this....:p:D;)

I agree. Not sure that the glossy finish was the best choice.

Reactions: earthscope