[Expired Comic Book GIVE-AWAYs] Master Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
SHINY! It's the first Comic Book giveaway from yours truly and Hi-Def Ninja! EEK!

For Giveaway #1, I'm making things easy. To enter, all you have to do is reply below with your favourite piece of Joss Whedon written/directed fiction, whether it's a TV show, film, comic book or anything else.

This giveaway is open to all HDN members and I'll cover all costs -- handling/shipping/etc. -- for the winner!

Included in this giveaway are the first two Serenity trade paperbacks from Dark Horse -- Volume 1: Those Left Behind and Volume 2: Better Days -- as well as a one-shot based off of Whedon's Dr. Horrible and another one-shot that was actually written by Whedon himself, Sugar Shock.

The winner will be announced on May 31st! Best of luck! :D

ENTRANTS
1. HighDefSamurai
2. 100pr00f
3. cartman69
4. bigfub
5. snowblood
6. Antman
7. denizen
8. iheartsteel
9. sproutyrouty
10. spawnshop
11. herpderp
12. Colombianlove41
13. Sixteenvolt420
14. Asopp
15. mllNY
16. tonybsg
17. snoopcat1987
18. MrRegan
19. meaner
20. blurayisnice

Attachments

• Expired.jpg
    Expired.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 702
Last edited:
Buffy & Firefly. Brilliant without doubt.

For all us browncoats. :)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway, Tridon.

[Winner Chosen] - Movie/TV Adapted Comic Books!

Oh, boy; it's Comic Book Giveaway #2! :naughty:

To enter, all you have to do is reply below with your favourite film that was adapted from other source material, whether it's based off of a novel, a comic book or even a -- hahaha -- board game (looking at you, Battleship).

This giveaway is open to all HDN members and I'll cover all costs -- handling/shipping/etc. -- for the winner!

With this giveaway, you'll receive Spider-Man: The Official Movie Adaptation (written by Stan Lee!), Blade II: The Official Movie Adaptation, Supernatural: Origins TPB (a prequel to the Supernatural television series) and Iron Man/Hulk/Fury -- a comic that takes place within the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The winner will be announced on June 3rd! Best of luck! :D

photo (3).JPG

ENTRANTS
1. HighDefSamurai
2. tonybsg
3. MrRegan
4. sproutyrouty
5. bigfub
6. meaner
7. Civer
8. jbsolo

Last edited by a moderator:
Firefly,angel,buffy,avengers and the list goes on and on, pretty much everything hes made is brilliant well i don´t know about the new film Much Ado About Nothing i didnt like the trailer but will have to see maybe it´s good maybe not.

Thanks for the giveaway

choosing one would be like choosing your favorite child.

From favorite down... Buffy, Serenity, Avengers, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Dr. Horrible, much ado about nothing...

just kidding they are all equal. except much ado considering that is actually shakespear

I wouldn't miss the first comic giveaway!

I'd choose Firefly! Dollhouse, while it had fantastic concept and general idea, wasn't as good as I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.