UK [EXPIRED]The Sopranos: Complete Collection Blu-ray Lightning Deal 7:10 pm UK Time

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Deal Here

81jEf6XrC6L._SL1500_.jpg

yeah its now got 96% on mine , but when i click on it it comes up full price , i think its definitely cuz ive got it

A little off topic, but £59.99 is the price it should have been all the way and it's the price it's always have been and still is here in Norway for the exact same box set.

Glad you got your copy mate. The best series ever made imo.

98% now! :p

Reactions: whysoserious?
A little off topic, but £59.99 is the price it should have been all the way and it's the price it's always have been and still is here in Norway for the exact same box set.

Glad you got your copy mate. The best series ever made imo.

98% now! :p

yeah we pay over the top in uk than every1 else , for example superbad steel is up for £19.99 yet marc @Drum18 got the usa version for me for something like $14 , thats a huge difference

yeah we pay over the top in uk than every1 else , for example superbad steel is up for £19.99 yet marc @Drum18 got the usa version for me for something like $14 , thats a huge difference

Yeah, I've seen the price difference regarding that wave!

God damn, I just entered this section of the forums 30 mins ago and missed out on TWD S4 deal! :( :p

yeah i managed to get that one too . £18 , needed region 2 discs for my target steel

I'm on the waitlist for that one but can't see an indication anywhere on where I am in the queue.

According to amz:

1. Click Join waitlist on a Lightning Deal to place yourself on the waitlist to receive the promotional discount. When you join a waitlist, you'll see your place in the queue and a message indicating your chance of becoming eligible to claim the Lightning Deal if you stay in the queue. Your chance of claiming the deal will be indicated as GOOD (you're in the top 20% of the queue), MEDIUM (if you're in the section of the queue below the top 20% and above the bottom 40%), or POOR (you're in the bottom 40% of the queue).

I'm on the waitlist for that one but can't see an indication anywhere on where I am in the queue.

According to amz:

yeah i was on wait list for 3 mins for that , u just have to stay on the page cuz it just pops up that you can now buy this but it has a 2 min countdown or you lose it , fingers crossed

Reactions: spass