Netflix Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile - Streaming on Netflix May 3, 2019

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile

Genre: Thriller, Crime

Director: Joe Berlinger

Cast: Lily Collins, Zac Efron, John Malkovich, Kaya Scodelario, Jeffrey Donovan, Angela Sarafyan, Grace Victoria Cox, Kevin McClatchy, Rajiim A. Gross, Bret Aaron Knower, Jim Parsons, Dylan Baker, Terry Kinney, James Hetfield, Morgan Pyle, Grace Balbo, Haley Joel Osment, Brian Geraghty, Forba Shepherd, Calvin David Jones III, Aaron Cool

Release: 2019-01-26

Runtime: 108

Plot: A chronicle of the crimes of Ted Bundy, from the perspective of his longtime girlfriend, Elizabeth Kloepfer, who refused to believe the truth about him for years.

Title: Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile

Genre: Biography, Thriller, Crime

Director: Joe Berlinger

Cast: Zac Efron, James Hetfield,

Release: 2019

Plot: A chronicle of the crimes of Ted Bundy, from the perspective of his longtime girlfriend, Elizabeth Kloepfer, who refused to believe the truth about him for years.

Trailer

memory-the-origins-of-alien-still-1_32160347028_o-e1543425398868.jpg

James Hetfield of Metallica as a cop.

Source: THR
Netflix is closing in on a deal for U.S. and some international rights to the drama Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, starring Zac Efron as notorious serial killer Ted Bundy. A source pegged the deal at a staggering $9 million.

Its really amazing how a trailer's tone can make all the difference.
That first trailer seemed light and playful (which doesn't suit the subject matter). This one is Dark and much more fitting for the film.
Completely agree! :thumbs:

OH MY GOD!!!! This is going to be brilliant. Efron looks to be in his element! Jim Parsons is always very pleasant to listen to aswell!

Anyone watched this yet? I really want to, but it doesn't seem to be on UK Netflix yet for some reason.

If you watch the documentary.This movie bring nothing new.
It's basically a soft recap.
Oh? I actually watched the Netflix docuseries not too long ago and found it to be pretty interesting (from a psychological perspective), which is why I was looking forward to seeing the film. I'm not sure I expect to learn anything new from it though... just thought it'd be intriguing to see everything in his eyes, so to speak.

Reactions: Genocide
Oh? I actually watched the Netflix docuseries not too long ago and found it to be pretty interesting (from a psychological perspective), which is why I was looking forward to seeing the film. I'm not sure I expect to learn anything new from it though... just thought it'd be intriguing to see everything in his eyes, so to speak.

You see nothing evil from his eyes.The movie show you the girlfriend vision of the story.

The 4 part documentary was awesome.And the movie was made by the same guy.Don't know why he didn't do something différent.
They waste a good chance to make a great movie about Bundy.

Reactions: Noodles
You see nothing evil from his eyes.The movie show you the girlfriend vision of the story.

The 4 part documentary was awesome.And the movie was made by the same guy.Don't know why he didn't do something différent.
They waste a good chance to make a great movie about Bundy.
I did like the look of the trailer, but assumed they'd saved all the really dark stuff from his point of view for the film itself, so it's disappointing to hear that's not the case. I'll still give it a watch anyway and judge for myself. Thanks for the info! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Genocide
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database