Netflix Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile - Streaming on Netflix May 3, 2019

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile

Genre: Thriller, Crime

Director: Joe Berlinger

Cast: Lily Collins, Zac Efron, John Malkovich, Kaya Scodelario, Jeffrey Donovan, Angela Sarafyan, Grace Victoria Cox, Kevin McClatchy, Rajiim A. Gross, Bret Aaron Knower, Jim Parsons, Dylan Baker, Terry Kinney, James Hetfield, Morgan Pyle, Grace Balbo, Haley Joel Osment, Brian Geraghty, Forba Shepherd, Calvin David Jones III, Aaron Cool

Release: 2019-01-26

Runtime: 108

Plot: A chronicle of the crimes of Ted Bundy, from the perspective of his longtime girlfriend, Elizabeth Kloepfer, who refused to believe the truth about him for years.

I beleive this is one Sky at the moment mate.
I had noticed some of the posters had Sky Cinema on them, and others Netflix... so I'm guessing it's Netflix in the US and Sky over here? Just my luck, as I don't have Sky (n) lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
I had noticed some of the posters had Sky Cinema on them, and others Netflix... so I'm guessing it's Netflix in the US and Sky over here? Just my luck, as I don't have Sky (n) lol.
Yeah I thought the same, not sure how it ended up on there. I thought it was a Netflix exclusive.

Yeah I thought the same, not sure how it ended up on there. I thought it was a Netflix exclusive.
Me too. Just did a search and what I said in my previous post is correct... Netflix for America and Sky for UK.

Me too. Just did a search and what I said in my previous post is correct... Netflix for America and Sky for UK.
Oh right ok, take it this will be a rental on there then?

Pretty certian this can be watched on Now TV mate:naughty::whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Noodles