Fanboys (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Mar 6, 2011
Germany
Fanboys will get a Steelbook Treatment. :scat: Release is 16th of September 2011

From Capelight, via German BD forum.

Thanks T-1000 for pic.

fanboyslimitedsteel660.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish this wasn't region locked. Don't want to buy anything I can't watch yet (just started SB collecting), and don't want to buy a new BR player yet. Love the movie though, just watched it again 2-3 days ago.

Wish this wasn't region locked. Don't want to buy anything I can't watch yet (just started SB collecting), and don't want to buy a new BR player yet. Love the movie though, just watched it again 2-3 days ago.

Capelight's other releases have been region A/B compatible. They haven't been locked. See Runaways, for example.

Mine just arrived in the post and was very shocked when opening this is the first time EVER that i got a steelbook from amazon.de and it was bubblewraped twice then in a thick cardboard box hope this is going to be regular thing its about time they listened to us collecotr`s.

Reactions: tono06
Mine just arrived in the post and was very shocked when opening this is the first time EVER that i got a steelbook from amazon.de and it was bubblewraped twice then in a thick cardboard box hope this is going to be regular thing its about time they listened to us collecotr`s.

Think its more like it is costing them a fortune in replacement copies for all those that arrived dinted .