Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (4K+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #39) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: End of July 2017
Price: TBA
Notes: Three editions planned for the release: 4K+BD - 3D+BD - BD Only
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by cooey One Click $181 - Ultimate Edition $76 - Lenticular $67 - Full Slip $52
19787374_454960051550432_2207659572182846334_o.jpg 19787489_454960014883769_777088723249413581_o.jpg 19693424_454959981550439_3910243576079577433_o.jpg 19780641_454959954883775_4263870404670821041_o.jpg 19780797_454959941550443_2827671015939706562_o.jpg
image.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 9.39.09 AM.png

125604dkz8jntk2wvkvveq-jpg.301063

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to be that guy, but is eBay the only way to get this now?

You can try to post your request in this section(Please read the first post for the rules on how to post your request)

I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it?

You may also find it interesting that Manta Lab have submitted their design for their own exclusive of this same Title. It's been 4 months since they have submitted the material to the Studio, but I was told such delay to get approval is normal so I am hopeful that we will get a 2nd WEA Exclusive for this.

Nevertheless I still got myself a Blufans UE just in case.

Reactions: BlackDevil
Still can't wrap my head around the fact that the one-click buyers are not given the UE. It is such a weird decision to give us only the 4K disc in the box

Still can't wrap my head around the fact that the one-click buyers are not given the UE. It is such a weird decision to give us only the 4K disc in the box

The Ultimate Edition is included in the 1-Click ! The Only difference is that it contains only the 4K UHD Disk, the other Disks 2D + 3D are part of the other 2 editions that comes with the Boxset. Bonus Items are separated between all 3 Editions(new strategy that Premium Retailers have started doing to avoid us from having 3 times the same bonus items when going for the 1-Click). So The 1-Click is the Perfect Package, it contains everything. Only difference is the 2D+3D Disk is not part of the UE that comes with the Boxset(but why would you want another set of 2D+3D Disk when both Disks comes with the single lenti already ?! )

FAC have done this for a long while now, when they do more than 1 Edition each Editions will contain different Bonus Items.
HDzeta have done so for Mad Max: Fury Road(Golden Label) the Boxset had the Bonus Items separated between all the 3 edition included in the Boxset.
HDzeta Argo(Golden Label) The 4K UHD Disk only available in the 1 edition included in the Boxset, it can not be purchased separately. To have the complete Bonus Items one must Purchase the Boxset.
HDzeta Wonder Woman(Golden Label) will also have the same trend, 4K UHD only available when purchasing the Boxset. It is to be expected that the Bonus Items will follow this new trend.

New Boxset Trend: Multiple Editions ''that complement each others'' as Opposed to have the same disks and same Bonus Items 3 times :wacky:

Other Premium Retailers will surely follow this trend that has been gaining momentum.

• Thanks
Reactions: oks and Radagast
The Ultimate Edition is included in the 1-Click ! The Only difference is that it contains only the 4K UHD Disk, the other Disks 2D + 3D are part of the other 2 editions that comes with the Boxset. Bonus Items are separated between all 3 Editions(new strategy that Premium Retailers have started doing to avoid us from having 3 times the same bonus items when going for the 1-Click). So The 1-Click is the Perfect Package, it contains everything. Only difference is the 2D+3D Disk is not part of the UE that comes with the Boxset(but why would you want another set of 2D+3D Disk when both Disks comes with the single lenti already ?! )

just had a thought actarus the new style one clicks will piss on the scalpers who buy these to spilt up and sell just a thought :hilarious:
only time a one click ue would not be good to resell as does no contain all discs, personally think is a brilliant idea.

and if you as you say buy a 1 click you have all discs across all editions, no problem.

basil :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

FAC have done this for a long while now, when they do more than 1 Edition each Editions will contain different Bonus Items.
HDzeta have done so for Mad Max: Fury Road(Golden Label) the Boxset had the Bonus Items separated between all the 3 edition included in the Boxset.
HDzeta Argo(Golden Label) The 4K UHD Disk only available in the 1 edition included in the Boxset, it can not be purchased separately. To have the complete Bonus Items one must Purchase the Boxset.
HDzeta Wonder Woman(Golden Label) will also have the same trend, 4K UHD only available when purchasing the Boxset. It is to be expected that the Bonus Items will follow this new trend.

New Boxset Trend: Multiple Editions ''that complement each others'' as Opposed to have the same disks and same Bonus Items 3 times :wacky:

Other Premium Retailers will surely follow this trend that has been gaining momentum.
Yeah. As a collector, I prefer what hdzeta did for BVS where each edition has it's own keeping purpose like this Fantastic Beasts. Just think it is weird to release an UE separately haha. I could have given the discs to friends maybe?
The truth is, I prefer "New Boxset Trend: Multiple Editions ''that complement each others'' as Opposed to have the same disks and same Bonus Items 3 times :wacky:"
:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
just had a thought actarus the new style one clicks will piss on the scalpers who buy these to spilt up and sell just a thought :hilarious:
only time a one click ue would not be good to resell as does no contain all discs, personally think is a brilliant idea.

and if you as you say buy a 1 click you have all discs across all editions, no problem.

I hadn't think of the scalpers :rofl: ...but they still will find plenty to scalp I am sure :joy:

Yeah. As a collector, I prefer what hdzeta did for BVS where each edition has it's own keeping purpose like this Fantastic Beasts. Just think it is weird to release an UE separately haha. I could have given the discs to friends maybe?
The truth is, I prefer "New Boxset Trend: Multiple Editions ''that complement each others'' as Opposed to have the same disks and same Bonus Items 3 times :wacky:"
:thumbs:

Yes it was Strange to have a separate UE (which even though I only went for this one, if they had not done a separate UE not included in Boxset I would have gone for the Box but still contemplating the idea as now I feel I miss out on the 2 other editions in the boxset) Like you said ''as a collector'' it is much more fun to open our boxset and not have 3x the same thing other than slips :thumbs: I find these new Boxset very exciting and I now mostly go for those :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: oks
Just been given full slip and lenti tracking. Just waiting on UE now

Just to say a big thank you for the group buy. Mine has just arrived and I am delighted with the ultimate edition.

Just trying to figure out if the lectingulars have a film over them.

Thanks again

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
well been carded today by post office, hopefully everything ok :coffee:

will either remember tommorrow or pick up friday after work

Only KImchi have Put Protective Films over their Lenticular Editions when Partnered with The Blu (Publisher) Ie: WHIPLASH, Spotlight, It Follows, Hateful Eight
Deadpool from Kimchidvd also had film over the top and wasn't a part of the collection. There might be other examples too