Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release date: March 29, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €49.99

51jcCUgcxWL._SY400_.jpg

Reactions: diogoffonseca
Would be a mistake if it has the wand of Harry, because on the package it says it contains the want of Newt. One of the two is wrong there. Hope the final product has Newt's wand
It says This Limited Edition comes with the unique wand Newt Scamander?

Shame it did not come with steelbook as have uk one on pre order with statue and thats no steelbook either.
But had credit i been dying to use up for a few years now on bol and this was ideal.
But would have been sweet if it had been a steelbook.

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
It says This Limited Edition comes with the unique wand Newt Scamander?

Shame it did not come with steelbook as have uk one on pre order with statue and thats no steelbook either.
But had credit i been dying to use up for a few years now on bol and this was ideal.
But would have been sweet if it had been a steelbook.
Yeah the other release from the Netherlands shows harrys wand instead of newts.

All the collector editions should have had steelbooks. Would have been better right.

Yeah the other release from the Netherlands shows harrys wand instead of newts.

All the collector editions should have had steelbooks. Would have been better right.
Which site bol?
Can't see it being a Harrys wand when france and other has different,i cant remember which site i took that from.
I dont know anything of the film etc but is harry potter in the movie? If not why would it be a harry potter wand?
Confused.

Reactions: elle82
Which site bol?
Can't see it being a Harrys wand when france and other has different,i cant remember which site i took that from.
I dont know anything of the film etc but is harry potter in the movie? If not why would it be a harry potter wand?
Confused.
Well just from the image. This movie is a prequel to Harry Potter and happened waaaay before. There's no way it can be Harrys wand. So not sure why its showing his and not Newts.