Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if these will be about for a while or just a few left. Maybe loads cancelled because of them all coming out within a week under the same pay month. Im only interested in number 1 and I got a payment problem for that because of my account issue and then thought well I'd rather pay a lot less anyway. Got 5 and 6 on the other style steelbooks anyway and couldn't care less about 2,3 or 4.
Made me laugh they shipped out number 3 as quick as possible lol

They must be getting a lot of cancellations. The 1st shipped yesterday which was kinda early but release date is getting close so its not that out of the norm. Could have also been they started getting cancellations and wanted to get them started. If the next release was 2Fast then they were just ready to ship but if its Tokyo then they are shipping the first of each order so ppl can't cancel since most ordered 2 at a time as they were released. Now we know it was Tokyo so must be tryin to yet em out quick. I'm just happy they are coming but sucks if lots are cancelling, I want more complete sets to come out and this one not selling won't help.

I'll be 1 of the few with both sets but I love these movies(still haven't seen TD tho) so its worth it. Saw 1st when i was 18, great memories surrounding them so theyre special to me. FS/BB set celebrates the characters, Zavvi set celebrates the cars. Cant wait to see Fast 7 but its gonna be sad.

I'm waiting to see pics of the the first one before I put an order in.

Cannot wait to have this set all nicely lined up in Steelshells on my shelf. They are going to look the bomb.
Conversation between F& F Stuntman and girl in nightclub.
Girl: So, what do you do for a living?
Stuntman: I'm a stunt driver.
Girl: Jeez, I bet you're hard on tyres.
Stuntman: Sweetheart, I bet you it doesn't.

Reactions: Ranavalone