Fast and Furious 1-7 Complete Collection Box Set (FilmArena Collection #90) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 17th , 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 6699.00

Group Buy: Hosted by Carllenc HERE

MORE Info sooooooooon :)

24799344_1606935832756720_6944078679369120538_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will never end...way too much money to risk lol
haha true ..... i hope they end at 10 and do the spin offs etc. but i remember when they said it would end at 5 and then it would end after Paul Walker's death ....

globally loved franchise and a few actors who its their major and damn near only meal ticket so they are always DOWN ... and when others arent or they want more star power the sales of the past and budget dictates they can grab any star and throw in the mix. So even if Vin Diesel or The Rock quit doing it I could see them throwing in INSERT HOT STAR to keep it going.

Guess it'll just be once the public quits supporting it as much that it starts to trend downward ....

and lately even when im not arsed to get out to the theater to watch the next installment I have no problem buying it cause I know its good action and fun. They've been great "popcorn" flicks as of late for the last 3

haha true ..... i hope they end at 10 and do the spin offs etc. but i remember when they said it would end at 5 and then it would end after Paul Walker's death ....

globally loved franchise and a few actors who its their major and damn near only meal ticket so they are always DOWN ... and when others arent or they want more star power the sales of the past and budget dictates they can grab any star and throw in the mix. So even if Vin Diesel or The Rock quit doing it I could see them throwing in INSERT HOT STAR to keep it going.

Guess it'll just be once the public quits supporting it as much that it starts to trend downward ....

and lately even when im not arsed to get out to the theater to watch the next installment I have no problem buying it cause I know its good action and fun. They've been great "popcorn" flicks as of late for the last 3

I really thought it would end after Paul’s death as a sign of respect but when the movie grossed over $1.5 I mean how can the studios end the series :rofl:

FF is marketed for the teen type movie goers who wants a bit of fast action, fast cars, fast women :D as you said a pop corn flick.

I mean who actually watches this for the story lol

Just a bit of fun, nothing serious. Perhaps FA will release another boxset FF 1-10 in 2022 :LOL:

from filmarena:

Dear customers,

let us kindly inform you about the shift in the release date due to technical reasons. Updated release date was set on 21 February 2018.

As a result of the traffic accident last week, the entire boxes batch got damaged. After a thorough inspection during this weekend, we decided that none of these boxes would be acceptable. We will have all the boxes manufactured again.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Team FA

Reactions: Mary72 and txohlo
from filmarena:

Dear customers,

let us kindly inform you about the shift in the release date due to technical reasons. Updated release date was set on 21 February 2018.

As a result of the traffic accident last week, the entire boxes batch got damaged. After a thorough inspection during this weekend, we decided that none of these boxes would be acceptable. We will have all the boxes manufactured again.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Team FA
How ironic that this franchise release is affected by a traffic accident.

• Thanks
Reactions: RMA and wouter