Fast & Furious 7 (Paul Walker Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #19) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 9th, 2015
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK (26.58 €)
Notes: Limited to 750 copies (per @carllenc post here).

Group buy: carllenc

The other edition thread can be found here.

FF7 PAUL WALKER Edition
Fullslip WEA
Fullsize lenticular magnet with 3D Effect
Photo Book 32 page
6x Collector´s Card
Poster
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker 0000 of 750

ff7_walker_bs-jpg.179590

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,359
Last edited by a moderator:
Only getting the FF7 steel, I don't do GBs often. I assume the packing will be just as good.

Do you have a link?

Karel's packing is excellent. Film Arena is at www.filmarena.cz - They have some great deals on the multibuys from time to time. Remember to click on the Union Flag logo in the top right corner to see it in English.

Last edited:
It's a cash in for these companies.I'm not buying any "Paul Walker" editions by either FILMARENA or HDZETA.It would be so easy to donate just one dollar per sale to his charity by these retailers.Nobody would have a problem paying a dollar more for a copy knowing it was going to Paul's charity.It isn't too late either for them to announce this.ANYBODY can make a donation and so can these companies.
Why don't you make a donation to Paul's charity you keep mentioning it in the HDZeta/Film Arena threads ? :confused: maybe you already made a donation :)

Why U all surprised about the Matte Vs Glossy bit, we all know that FA releases are WWA! it's all about the extra package the steelbook come with, that's what FA is all about & what really matters :D

It's a cash in for these companies.I'm not buying any "Paul Walker" editions by either FILMARENA or HDZETA.It would be so easy to donate just one dollar per sale to his charity by these retailers.Nobody would have a problem paying a dollar more for a copy knowing it was going to Paul's charity.It isn't too late either for them to announce this.ANYBODY can make a donation and so can these companies.

Univeral are a business, they are not affiliated with Paul's charity. When I heard about the super typhoon that Paul was raising money for I thought to myself, it's sad but to a certain extent, you brought it on yourselves. Having lived in the Philippines for 4 years I can tell you more people were killed by land/ mudslides caused by moronic locals chopping down rain forests and ripping up mangroves than by the super typhoon itself. I find it hard to justify handing over money to countries that, despite warnings from environmentalists and various organisations, decimate their natural resources then cry foul when mother nature kicks back. That is why I only donate to environmental causes.

Reactions: earthscope
GB closed FYI...Hope you got them if you wanted them! Can't wait to get this one in hand! Second GB ever! Had some issues with my first one, hopefully this one runs smooth, though I'm sure it will! Thanks again everyone!

Reactions: harry
Hi Guys,

I PM'd Collector03601, but I haven't heard back yet. Can someone help me with how I calculate my payment?

Just making sure i'm doing this right. I'm in the group buys for both the dodge x 1 and paul x 1 versions. so in paypal should I be doing this:

jeroda(list 68)/ 1x FF7 DODGE (combined with FF7 Paul edition list 184 x 1)

Then in paypal, pay 1612CZK for the steels + 392CZK(2 steels) for a total of 2004CZK ? I'm in the US.

Any helps is greatly appreciated.

Hi Guys,

I PM'd Collector03601, but I haven't heard back yet. Can someone help me with how I calculate my payment?

Just making sure i'm doing this right. I'm in the group buys for both the dodge x 1 and paul x 1 versions. so in paypal should I be doing this:

Then in paypal, pay 1612CZK for the steels + 392CZK(2 steels) for a total of 2004CZK ? I'm in the US.

Any helps is greatly appreciated.

Since there are two invoices, you should also pay in two separate transactions.
Therefore the first should read like this: jeroda (list 68) (collectible ###) / 1x FF7 DODGE (combined with FF7 PWE #184)
and the second one like this: jeroda (list 184) (collectible ###) / 1x FF7 PWE (combined with FF7 DODGE #68)

1 with CZK 806 and transaction 2 with CZK 806 + CZK 392 = CZK 1198

That should do it. :thumbs: